Android Question Repositories.cfg could not be loaded.

GuyBooth

Licensed User
Longtime User
At the very end of installing the Android sdk using B4A 7.8 and the built-in tools. I am receiving an error:

B4X:
C:\Users\<username>\.android\repositories.cfg could not be loaded.

I'm not sure if this is important or not, since I am having a few compile issues that may or may not be unrelated.
Oh, and yes - I have read all the instructions and I believe followed them faithfully ...

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
try to place the file attached. rename it first (remove the .txt).... Looks for me that this file is part of the "old and deprecated SDK Manager"

Attachments

• repositories.cfg.txt
    82 bytes · Views: 3,456
Upvote 0

GuyBooth

Licensed User
Longtime User
try to place the file attached. rename it first (remove the .txt).... Looks for me that this file is part of the "old and deprecated SDK Manager"
Thanks for the file Manfred. It certainly doesn't appear to contain anything useful .... and it didn't seem to solve the other problems I'm running into!

I think I can probably ignore it.

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It certainly doesn't appear to contain anything useful
as i said: it seems that this file is part of the old SDK. i don´t know why you get an error about parsing it...
I never had this message when using the new SDKManager from Erel.

Upvote 0

GuyBooth

Licensed User
Longtime User
as i said: it seems that this file is part of the old SDK. i don´t know why you get an error about parsing it...
I never had this message when using the new SDKManager from Erel.
Perhaps Erel can shed some light on it.

Upvote 0

Alan Doucet

Licensed User
Hello All,

Brand new to b4a, Basic programmer since the 80's. Bought b4x bundle b4a 9.01.2 and got the error discussed above. Using older machine, windows 7 pro etc. Just looking to confirm that following warning will not come back and cause me grief and I'm just not seeing the suggested corrective actions.

[=======================================] 100% Unzipping... usb_driver/i386/NOTI[=======================================] 100% Unzipping... usb_driver/i386/NOTI[=======================================] 100% Unzipping... usb_driver/i386/NOTI

Warning: File C:\Users\ADoucet\.android\repositories.cfg could not be loaded.

Thank you

Upvote 0