Share My Creation Restaurant App - Source Code For Sale

Hello everyone :)

today we are more than happy to announce that we have released a restaurant app on the google play store :)

Below link is the free version :

Paid Version :

The app is in arabic + english language , we will release other languages upon request.

The app covers the below :
1- Halls management
2- Tables Management
3- Multi Cash registrars in one app
4- Administrator system to monitor the other users
5- Take a way management
6- Table Booking Management
7- Support Wifi Printers
8- Support USB & Bluetooth printers

and much much more :)
featureimage.JPG
i really hope you like it :)

Project Price : 80$
fs-payment1 (1).png

Once you send the payment our partner FastSpring will send you the source codes right away.

Thank you,
Saif

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    473.3 KB · Views: 6,536
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    471.1 KB · Views: 1,430
Last edited:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi
not all page titles are translated into English.

View attachment 105426

If I use multiple applications in the same restaurant, how are table reservations and payments synchronized?
Or is there a central cash desk that collects information from the various apps?

Thank you
Long Press on the label and change the label to the desired text in any language

The Multi Users are in the same device and not in the other device, this is a local application and not network or cloud app

Roberto P.

Licensed User
Longtime User
Long Press on the label and change the label to the desired text in any language

The Multi Users are in the same device and not in the other device, this is a local application and not network or cloud app

1- can you translate the titles for me?
2-ok, so it's a single app for one person in the restaurant
3-what is the name of the folder where the DB is saved?
4-is the application only for android or have you used B4X which allows you to adapt it also for iOS?
5-I see that quality printer application is required. Is it your application?

thank you

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
1- Yes with pleasure
also the titles mean : floor number 1, floor number 2 , etc ...
2- The app is able to create multi users, for example you have a 2 employees so you make user for employee 1 (first shift) and another user for employee 2 (second shift)
and the admin is able to managed and view reports of each employee separately
3- The db is copied from the assets folder to file.dirinternal folder
4- the app is made in b4a only

You welcome :)

vmag

I wish you all a Happy New Year! Health to all and prosperity! It is not entirely clear where this application can be applied, except as a tutorial.... In any normal restaurant, more than one waiter is exactly and that they take turns to use the same phone together with the administrator ? Or will there be one tablet on the bar ? Yes, and the cash register equipment in each country is different, and in a single country at least 5-10 types of cash brands...

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I wish you all a Happy New Year! Health to all and prosperity! It is not entirely clear where this application can be applied, except as a tutorial.... In any normal restaurant, more than one waiter is exactly and that they take turns to use the same phone together with the administrator ? Or will there be one tablet on the bar ? Yes, and the cash register equipment in each country is different, and in a single country at least 5-10 types of cash brands...
Hello and happy new year,

This application can be applied in Cafe and in Restaurants, each and every restaurant is almost 99% the same in the world, simply you go there, eat and then you pay.

when you get up to pay for your food this app will come in place, the cashier will use it to see what you have orders previously by viewing your tables orders and tells you how much you have to pay

as simple as that :)

vmag

Hello and happy new year,

This application can be applied in Cafe and in Restaurants, each and every restaurant is almost 99% the same in the world, simply you go there, eat and then you pay.

when you get up to pay for your food this app will come in place, the cashier will use it to see what you have orders previously by viewing your tables orders and tells you how much you have to pay

as simple as that :)
Well, what if 2 or 4 tables get up at the same time to pay and leave, and your only phone is dropped and its halves are scattered in different directions ? Although I think that the one who buys the source code from you will definitely remake the mono version into a client-server and then it will definitely cost not $ 20 but much more...

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Well, what if 2 or 4 tables get up at the same time to pay and leave, and your only phone is dropped and its halves are scattered in different directions ? Although I think that the one who buys the source code from you will definitely remake the mono version into a client-server and then it will definitely cost not $ 20 but much more...
Please note that this app is not for a "phone" it's for a cashier , meaning the cashier device is fixed not "movable" so the braking thing is out of the question, also the app provides many many features, for example :
1- Postpone paying, meaning if 2 tables got up at the same time you could postpone the other until you are finished
2- the app supports 16 tables at the same time
3- The app support pre reservations of any table the cashier chooses
4- Each table is able to pay separably, meaning if the table has 6 seats, the persons could split the bill and pay for what each one of them ordered.

Adding to that you could instead of using sqlite db, you can connect it to a remote db like sql, mysql etc.. :)

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
Best wishes for a good start of the year to all the members of the group
I believe that the project, complete with the sources, can lead to a return well beyond the 2000 euro set as an initial request
Even just as a use for study purposes, I believe it is an easily sustainable cost by a large number of developers reading / writing in this group
I am pleased to see that the author, trusting the advice of an 'old' developer, has decided to exceptionally reduce the cost of having an editable copy of the project
For this, I wish the author to find many other developers interested in purchasing

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Best wishes for a good start of the year to all the members of the group
I believe that the project, complete with the sources, can lead to a return well beyond the 2000 euro set as an initial request
Even just as a use for study purposes, I believe it is an easily sustainable cost by a large number of developers reading / writing in this group
I am pleased to see that the author, trusting the advice of an 'old' developer, has decided to exceptionally reduce the cost of having an editable copy of the project
For this, I wish the author to find many other developers interested in purchasing

what great words, i thank very much for the kid words.
you know i have said this to Erel before, i have spent so many sleepless days just to be good at B4X so when i reduced the price i felt that the other developers are in the same shoes as i was back then, together we can make B4X the number 1 development tool ever because it's an amazing Tool with an amazing community,

Again thank you for your kind words and stay tuned for our next projects :)

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
what great words, i thank very much for the kid words.
you know i have said this to Erel before, i have spent so many sleepless days just to be good at B4X so when i reduced the price i felt that the other developers are in the same shoes as i was back then, together we can make B4X the number 1 development tool ever because it's an amazing Tool with an amazing community,

Again thank you for your kind words and stay tuned for our next projects :)

"... i have spent so many sleepless days..." i know, i think that all we know
"... together we can make B4X ..." too late, it's already now, number one