Share My Creation Restaurant App - Source Code For Sale

Hello everyone :)

today we are more than happy to announce that we have released a restaurant app on the google play store :)

Below link is the free version :

Paid Version :

The app is in arabic + english language , we will release other languages upon request.

The app covers the below :
1- Halls management
2- Tables Management
3- Multi Cash registrars in one app
4- Administrator system to monitor the other users
5- Take a way management
6- Table Booking Management
7- Support Wifi Printers
8- Support USB & Bluetooth printers

and much much more :)
featureimage.JPG
i really hope you like it :)

Project Price : 80$
fs-payment1 (1).png

Once you send the payment our partner FastSpring will send you the source codes right away.

Thank you,
Saif

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    473.3 KB · Views: 6,508
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    471.1 KB · Views: 1,406
Last edited:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
my apologies for that, but if i may ask, what is the number you have in mind ? :)

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
I see. the source still remains with you, and you can resell it as many times as you want, with $ 100 you will sell dozens of copies, with $ 2000 I don't think you will sell it.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I see. the source still remains with you, and you can resell it as many times as you want, with $ 100 you will sell dozens of copies, with $ 2000 I don't think you will sell it.
Yes i get your point now, but if i may ask about the resources, do you mean a portion of the code?
if yes, what is your request ?

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
I took a quick look, on my note8 the graphics and buttons do not fit well, however I am interested in the management of the tables and the take away part. let's say it all.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I took a quick look, on my note8 the graphics and buttons do not fit well, however I am interested in the management of the tables and the take away part. let's say it all.
Regarding the design, i have written a code module that resizes the buttons and sizes, and it was tested on multiple phones, may i ask you to take a screen shot of where do you think there is a problem in the design? , You mean the 2 activities (Mainmenu + Takeaway) ?

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
here. clearly I would like the table management, the takeaway part, the table management,
and also the server part to enter and manage the data, as you can see and still to be translated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201231-090434.jpg
    Screenshot_20201231-090434.jpg
    406.7 KB · Views: 968

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
here. clearly I would like the table management, the takeaway part, the table management,
and also the server part to enter and manage the data, as you can see and still to be translated.

we will update it very soon, as for the portion of the source code, my apologies for refusing to sell it, because it took us a long time it to develop it, so our only option is to sell the whole source only.

Thank you for your interest :)

Hello everyone :)

today we are more than happy to announce that we have released a restaurant app on the google play store :)

Below link is the free version :

Paid Version :

The app is in arabic + english language , we will release other languages upon request.

The app covers the below :
1- Halls management
2- Tables Management
3- Multi Cash registrars in one app
4- Administrator system to monitor the other users
5- Take a way management
6- Table Booking Management
7- Support Wifi Printers
8- Support USB & Bluetooth printers

and much much more :)
View attachment 105188
i really hope you like it :)
Congrats

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Even I'm Interested in App, My Budget is same.( $ 20 to $ 100 )
Hello,

Based on your email today, we have updated the app on google play :)

as for the source, we are more than happy to announce that it's offered for 100$ for a limited time :)

if interested do not hesitate to contact us @ : [email protected]

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
hello again :)

We are more than happy to announce that it's offered for 100$ for a limited time :)

if interested do not hesitate to contact us @ : [email protected]

Roberto P.

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi
I am interested in buying, but I would like to have more technical details of the project. How is the back end managed? Are multiple applications manageable at the same time? How is multilingual managed?

Thanks
Greetings

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our application :)
The application is running on Sqlite meaning it's a local DB.
The app contains 2 modules, one for the admin to manage the users and one for the users
to access the admin module :
username : csadmin
password : csadmin
to access the user module :
username : t
password : t
You are able to create as many users as you want and each user information, sales , reports are saved Separately

You can Purchase the Source code by contacting us @ : [email protected]

The cost is 100$ for a limited time :)

Roberto P.

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi
not all page titles are translated into English.

esempio applicazione.jpg

If I use multiple applications in the same restaurant, how are table reservations and payments synchronized?
Or is there a central cash desk that collects information from the various apps?

Thank you