Last edited:

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i like your poker game looks great and i just read a review you got from:

KawasakG Ryder
November 29, 2014
shitful Max bet 5 dollars? Where is double up? this is utter crap. Fix it!

does he think that you are working for him o_O?? "FIX IT"

MLDev

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks ilan. Yeah, I complained to Google Play support about how the reviews were shown. The thing is I have a couple of 5-star reviews on that app and they are always on the second page and that review is always on the front page. They said they use an algorithm to sort the reviews and on the average it should be fair. It just isn't for my app.

Troberg

Licensed User
Longtime User
Nice! Whwn I get a suitable device, I'll get it. I love RPN, and have worked (without success) for a long time to make it the standard notation in Swedish schools, as I consider it far superior to "ordinary" notation.

MLDev

Licensed User
Longtime User
Nice! Whwn I get a suitable device, I'll get it. I love RPN, and have worked (without success) for a long time to make it the standard notation in Swedish schools, as I consider it far superior to "ordinary" notation.

Thanks Troberg. I love RPN calculators too. Ever since collage when I got my first Hewlett-Packard calculator.

Troberg

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks Troberg. I love RPN calculators too. Ever since collage when I got my first Hewlett-Packard calculator.

I used up 3 HP48, and now, when they can't be found anymore, I use Droid48 to emulate it on my Android devices. It was really great of HP to release the roms when they quit making it, I wish more companies could do that.