Share My Creation Safe Area - Status: approved

Hey, i would like to introduce you my latest b4i creation.

First i wanna thanks a lot to erel for his help and of course everybody else in this forum.

Safe Area

Safe area is an app where you can store photos, videos, notes, drawing, contacts with a password so only you can enter them.

All content can be shared, you can perform a quick call/send sms directly from the app, draw images and share them, take photo/video and share them, write some notes and share them and all of that will be possible only after entering your password. (High secure :) )

App link: https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=948163948&mt=8

Watch the video and tell me what ya think (please be gentle with the criticism ;))

Video:

Last edited:

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
What? Another iOS app? Cool! Meanwhile I stuck with Apple Developer Account. What a shame!

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, but Android only because I can't install B4i-Bridge to port to iOS.

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Just watched your app's video. It's really nice and usefull app! I only concert about the password protection. What if another one try to scroll each number one by one? Anyway to block the app? And I think only 3 numbers is not good enough.
Just share my thought. I'm jealous with you :D

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Just watched your app's video. It's really nice and usefull app! I only concert about the password protection. What if another one try to scroll each number one by one? Anyway to block the app? And I think only 3 numbers is not good enough.
Just share my thought. I'm jealous with you :D

"0-9" + 3 numbers gives you 1000 combinations... this wont be easy to hack... ;)

Last edited:

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Great work Ilan!

Note that you can use Reflector to record the screen: http://www.airsquirrels.com/reflector/
It costs $13 and it works quite good.

thanx erel, the problem is i am using iphone 4 and iphone 4 cannot run ios8 and the reflector works only with ios8
i will look for another iphone so i can use reflector. BTW you can record the screen of your iphone on your mac for free if you have os10.10 installed and an ios 8 device...

Last edited:

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
@ilan12041981 It's more than 10 days and I didn't see your app on Appstore. Did it approved yet?

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
hi susu, apple have rejected my app, i have to change the button icons (apple copyright)
and they said that on ipad my app crashes when they try to load an image (i could not reproduce it even i have tested my app also on ipad 2)

so i have to fix the crash problem and change icons and upload a new build, the thing is that i am now on vacation and dont have much time to do it...

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
That's great! In future, I may ask your experience for "tough emails".