Share My Creation SalesForce - Salesmen Management System : Source Code

Hello everyone :)

*Starting off by thanking the one and only @Erel for making this possible for us :)

Today we are more than happy to announce the amazing SalesForce Project

SalesForceMainAd.png

SalesForceB4AMain.jpg

The Project is built using:
1- B4A - Salesmen app
2- B4J Web App - System Admin
3- MS SQL
4- JRDC2

One of the very important features :
Online & Offline Mode :
meaning the salesmen are able to perform any sales/sales returns/receivables without any internet, and once the app is connected to the internet it will automatically sync the data in the background without interrupting the salesmen work.

Main Project Information :
1- Salesmen information
2- Clients information
3- Salesmen routes
4- Salesmen warehouses (If they sell physical products)
5- Live location on google maps of each salesmen
6- Performance reports
7- Salesmen Expenses
8- Salesmen Receivables
8- Sales information
9- Clients Requests : Sometimes the clients request a certain product and the salesman will enter the request in the app and the admin side will see, prepare and load the salesman warehouse with that product.
10- Clients credits history
11- Client credits limit : if the client exceeds a certain credit limit set by the admin then the salesman won't be able to sell him/her
12- Clients visits
13- Salesmen notifications from the admin web application
14- Client payments are in Cash & Cheques
15- Full Accounting System
16- Taxes Information
17- etc...

a Very Small demo of the salesmen B4A App :

Project Release Date : 16-07-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+
Pre-Release Project Price : 50$ (as a promotional period)
After the release the project price will be : 80$

To purchase the source code click on the link below :

As always thank you,
Saif

Last edited:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Good evening, sorry my curiosity will also be realized an IOS version?
Hello Dear,

For the time being it's only B4A and B4J but if we still have more time before the release date then consider it done :)

Thank you,
Saif

MarrowZero

Licensed User
Hi Saif, are you hard coding the gui layouts in this project (I think your normal style) or are you using the designer?
Do you use b4xpages?
Can you describe your technique for 'Online & Offline Mode'

Thanks

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Saif, are you hard coding the gui layouts in this project (I think your normal style) or are you using the designer?
Do you use b4xpages?
Hello Dear,

This project was a custom request which was built in 2018 and sold to Pepsi Company in Jordan so as you have said we did hard code the GUI in the code :)

Thank you,
Saif

MarrowZero

Licensed User
Hi @sfsameer this "SalesForce Style" app from 2018 - Specially the 'Online & Offline Mode' - does it use the same technique as you would use today if writing the app in 2021? Is this still a good example for me to learn from in 2021?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi @sfsameer this "SalesForce Style" app from 2018 - Specially the 'Online & Offline Mode' - does it use the same technique as you would use today if writing the app in 2021? Is this still a good example for me to learn from in 2021?
Hello,

90% of the layout is created on runtime because it connects to the remote database to get the information and draws the activities accordingly, so it does not use a designer layout, all the controls are created on runtime.

As for learning, This project is a very advanced project (it contains 44 activities) and the SQLite contains (121 tables) and MS SQL contains (121 tables & 90 procedures) so you will need to have a good background in B4A + B4J + MS SQL to be able to modify it.

Thank you,
Saif

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
As for learning, This project is a very advanced project (it contains 44 activities) and the SQLite contains (121 tables) and MS SQL contains (121 tables & 90 procedures) so you will need to have a good background in B4A + B4J + MS SQL to be able to modify it.
WOW ! Saif, your projects are great piece of learning materials for users of B4X. Keep it up 👍

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
tomorrow after the Italy match, another great event is the release of this fantastic project.
Thanks Saif you are great

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
tomorrow after the Italy match, another great event is the release of this fantastic project.
Thanks Saif you are great
Hello my dear ❤ ❤

The project release date is not tomorrow :)
Project Release Date : 16-07-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+

I think you mean the release of the b4a vnc server which is tomorrow :)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone :)

As we always do before releasing a project :)

To make sure the project is running without problems we are in the second QA stage, just in case there are any bugs.

We will release the project as soon as everything is working correctly and bugs free which should be shortly :)

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Everyone :)

Apologies for the delay, We had couple of bugs (According to QA) and we are fixing them right away.

Release Date : Today (17-07-2021) At : 11:00 PM GMT 3+

Thank you,
Saif