Selling practices

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
my idea:
adding ads to the app full time will net encourage selling , best practice îs to le ușer enjoy free ver without ads

ac9ts

Licensed User
Longtime User
Agreed. I have a free and paid version of an app. The two versions look identical. The free version, however, has some of the features disabled (with a pop-up stating they are available in the full version) and reduced content. The look and feel of the two are similar so the user can see how things work but reduced functionality is the incentive to buy (rather than adds vs. no adds)

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
About a year ago, I made an app with 2 versions: free with ads and paid without ads. I was so lazy to use In App Purchase so after a month, they start to buy my paid version then refund after backup apk file. So In App Purchase is highly recommend for paid app, although there're many sites that provide cracked paid apps too.

EnriqueGonzalez

Licensed User
Longtime User
So In App Purchase is highly recommend for paid app, although there're many sites that provide cracked paid apps too.
In App Purchase are vulnerable against programs like Lucky Patcher! it is very easy to cheat the app to think you made the in app purchase, well actually everything is very easy to jump.

So, i would go with Ads and paid version with in app purchase.