Android Question Send file from phone to PC

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by YIM bunchhat, Aug 6, 2015.

1. YIM bunchhat

YIM bunchhat Active Member Licensed User

Hello,

I already read many thread about this way but I still cannot understand and also I cannot find RandomAccessFile v1.5 too. Totally I just wanna send .txt file from phone to PC via wifi....is there any easy way better than AstreamObject?

2. Beja

Beja Expert Licensed User

Hi,
    It's possible to send it as attachment by email. then write a small client pop3 application on the PC side using B4J to read and validate the email, or you can integrate the pop3 function in your PC side application.

Edit:
    This way you are not restricted to local WiFi or network, and you don't need to go through the hassle of setting up a server to send it to remote PCs.

3. YIM bunchhat

YIM bunchhat Active Member Licensed User

Hi,

Sorry I am new with code that I cannot understand what you said, Would you mind to give me code example or any thread related to what you said..thank you..:D

4. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

Sending a file with the latest AsyncStreams is very simple. I recommend you to upgrade to the latest B4A version.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice