iOS Question sends my app to app Store and they have rejected

antoponcho

Licensed User
Longtime User
Good evening Herel, sends my app to app Store and they have rejected it, give the following explanation:

De Apple

2.10 - iPhone Apps must also run on iPad without modification, at iPhone resolution, and at 2X iPhone 3GS resolution
2.10 Details

We noticed that your app did not run at iPhone resolution when reviewed on iPad running iOS 9.2.1, which is a violation of the App Store Review Guidelines. Specifically, the application contains large amounts of blank space when run on iPad.

We’ve attached screenshot(s) for your reference.

Next Steps

Please revise your app to ensure it runs and displays properly at iPhone resolution on iPad.

Resources

For information on iOS device screen sizes and resolutions, please see the iOS Human Interface Guidelines as well as the Points versus Pixels in the View Programming Guide for iOS.
If you have difficulty reproducing a reported issue, please try testing the workflow described in Technical Q&A QA1764: How to reproduce bugs reported against App Store submissions.

If you have code-level questions after utilizing the above resources, you may wish to consult with Apple Developer Technical Support. When the DTS engineer follows up with you, please be ready to provide:
- complete details of your rejection issue(s)
- screenshots
- steps to reproduce the issue(s)
- symbolicated crash logs - if your issue results in a crash log

You Can help me, thank you very much

Attachments

• temp..pmuohkat.png
    temp..pmuohkat.png
    434.6 KB · Views: 203