Server change

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
I don't like server upgrades. The last experience was very bad. It took the hosting company 48 hours to get our server back online.
We will probably move to a new hosting company. However I don't want to do it right away to avoid any more outages.
I deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused.
If you still haven't tried the Help viewer tool then it is highly recommended to give it a try. It allows you to browse the documentation offline: http://www.b4x.com/forum/basic4andr...viewer-view-search-documentation-offline.html

There are still some minor issues with the new server. Please contact [email protected] if you encounter any issue.

As a small compensation Basic4ppc and Basic4android will be sold at a special price till February 26. Enter the coupon code: online to receive 50% discount. Both new customers and existing customers can use this coupon (choose Plimus in the purchase page).

eddy2099

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you for the kind offer.

I found out about Basic4Android a couple of days ago and went out and got myself an Android phone. I did do one of the tutorial and got it installed on the phone and although it is simple, it worked.

Then I saw the server being inaccessible. It was a good thing that before that happened, I did add you on Twitter so I was aware of what is going on. Glad everything is back. I hate server upgrades too. Just the same day, I move one of my site and it is now still inaccessible cos of the DNS issue so I know how you feel.

Thanks for the kind offer. I've just bought the package.

Jamie

Licensed User
Longtime User
Awesome! I'm in for the big discount.
Love your program. I hated trying to learn Java.