Android Question Show full String contents and/or get XML values

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by jaraiza, Jan 23, 2015.

1. jaraiza

jaraiza Active Member Licensed User

Hi,

I know log is truncated, and that's the problem. I was going to ask how to get "records" from a SQL Server query obtained through httputils2 (WebService, DataTable type), but first I need to get full string contents.

Neither log or copy from debugger windows cointains full string. Getting with right mouse button option "copy" in debugger, I get:

Code:
    <xs:schema id="NewDataSet" xmlns="" xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:msdata="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-msdata"><xs:element name="NewDataSet" msdata:IsDataSet="true" msdata:MainDataTable="dtEvents" msdata:UseCurrentLocale="true"><xs:complexType><xs:choice minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"><xs:element name="dtEvents"><xs:complexType><xs:sequence><xs:element name="ID_Evento" type="xs:int" minOccurs="0" /><xs:element name="EventoNombre" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0" /><xs:element name="Locacion" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0" /><xs:element name="FechaIni" type="xs:dateTime" minOccurs="0" /><xs:element name="FechaFin" type="xs:dateTime" minOccurs="0" /><xs:element name="E......
    while I know it must contains more data.

The real results from the query are:

Code:
    |   ID_Evento  |      EventoNombre    |    Locacion   |   FechaIni |    FechaFin    |EnActivo
    |
    3             |Nuevo Evento 1        |MyCity         |2015-01-08  |2015-02-01      |1
    |
    4             |Nuevo Evento 2        |MyCity         |2015-01-07  |2015-01-24      |1
    and I'm trying to add all "EventoNombre" results to a Spinner.

Can someone enlighten me how to do this?

Thanks!

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
  2. jaraiza

jaraiza Active Member Licensed User

I finally solved it using JSON instead a WebService, but if someone knows how to get the values from a DataTable Schema, I'm still interested :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice