iOS Question Simulate B4A Activity_Create and FirstTime flag

elpic76

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
I'm converting a B4A app to B4i and I'm having some troubles infact my B4A app is based on the use of the flag FirstTime in the Activity_Create to enable and initialize the components of the app but in iOS there isn't an equivalent. How can I simulate the Activity_Create and FirstTime in a proper and stable manner?
Best Regards.
Mosè

elpic76

Licensed User
Longtime User
In general Klaus is right but in my case I divided the code of the B4i app in various code modules to mimic the structure I have in the B4A app which is based on 3 activities + the starter.
In particular in B4A I use the FirstTime flag to execute the BLE scan automatically in an activity called "blue" and then I change to the activity named "menu".
When the "menu " activity is active and the device disconnects call the activity "blue" but in this case the BLE scan doesn't start while in B4i the BLE scan starts.
I'm trying using global flags what do you think? Is it a good solution?
Best Regards.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

elpic76

Licensed User
Longtime User
I use Service_Create to initialize the resource shared by all the modules and by the way the B4A app is stable so I don't think I'll change it at least for the moment :)
Thank you for your advice but currently I see only global flags as solution so I need time to debug the B4i app and find the right way.

Upvote 0