Share My Creation [Web] SithasoDaisy: TailwindCSS + DaisyUI Toolbox

LAUNCHED!!!!

Check our FlipBook

Order your copy now at $15.

Includes...

• Lifetime support on your SithasoDaisy projects
  • eBook on how to get started
  • Source code for die hard coders (see current Netlify Demo)
  • Abstract designer based examples for the no code / less code kind
  • Support subsciption based PocketBase out of the Box
  • TailwindCSS based UI creation
  • Demo projects with source code (a) ExpenseTracker (b) Calculator (c) String Compression (d) Calling REST API with (BANano)fetch
  • Demo projects with source code (a) Login (b) Registration (c) Contact Us, (d) web scraping (e) native camera access (f) scan barcode & qr code (g) save & retrieve base 64 image to database.
Join channel on Telegram

You can scan this QR code to open the latest demo on your device:

1667156425776.png

SithasoDaisy.jpg

Check Demo Now on netlify.

Place Your Order Now using this link

SithasoDaisy TailwindCSS WebApps​

Subscribe to SithasoDaisy TailwindCSS WebApps and get a WebApp each month of the year.

Visit https://sithasoholdings.gumroad.com/l/vwaqj to activate your subscription.

Thank you so much.

Last edited:

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ShowCase: Buttons

The simplicity of creating & adding an event to a button. From the SithasoDaisy website, you have up to date live documentation. To create a button, like the one showcased here, just hover the code area, copy will appear, click 'Copy' and you can paste the code in b4x.

That simple!

1665958636403.png

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Do you will release this lib and the examples?
The library is not released yet, working towards that during the course of next month. Just battle testing some things and ensuring its having the basic minimum needed for WebApp/PWA/SPA creation. The focus is mostly for mobile app.

On Examples

Definately yes, check this Netlify Deployment . You can use the sidebar to navigate the component. Each component features also has a section that indicates how its built using b4x code. The provided examples source code can also be copied.

For example, the textbox on the left, was built using the source code on the right placed on R3C1 of the grid.

1666312054007.png

It will free or paid?
I want to offer it for free, but because I want to include lifetime support when people create projects with it, additional components when needed, an ebook. Also taking into consideration the time and resources built into this, a $15 donation fee is fair, don't you think?

Thanks a lot for your kind words.

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
ShowCase: Buttons

The simplicity of creating & adding an event to a button. From the SithasoDaisy website, you have up to date live documentation. To create a button, like the one showcased here, just hover the code area, copy will appear, click 'Copy' and you can paste the code in b4x.

That simple!

View attachment 134909
wow great, is there an example in B4x already? this code for me is more readable than standard banano, BananoVuetifyAD3

asales

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I want to offer it for free, but because I want to include lifetime support when people create projects with it, additional components when needed, an ebook. Also taking into consideration the time and resources built into this, a $15 donation fee is fair, don't you think?
With this examples, I agree.
Thanks for your effort.

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Testing BANanoFetch functionality.... by doing the English to Minion Translator

Anyway I love minions... 🤫

FetchingMinions.gif

B4X:
Private Sub txtMessage_Append_Click (event As BANanoEvent)
    If txtMessage.IsBlank Then Return
    txtConvert.Value = ""
    txtMessage.AppendButton.Loading = True
    'execute the fetch
    Dim j As SDUIFetch
    j.Initialize("https://api.funtranslations.com/translate/minion.json")
    j.AddParameter("text", txtMessage.value)
    j.SetContentTypeApplication_X_WWW_Form_URLEncoded
    'compulsory
    j.AddHeader("X-Funtranslations-Api-Secret", "")
    'execute the post
    banano.Await(J.PostWait)
    txtMessage.AppendButton.Loading = False
    If j.Success Then
        Dim response As Map = j.response
        If response.ContainsKey("contents") Then
            Dim minionTaal As String = SDUIShared.GetRecursive(response, "contents.translated")
            txtConvert.Value = minionTaal
        End If
    Else    
        txtConvert.Value = j.ErrorMessage
    End If
End Sub

To be loaded on the SithasoDaisy demos soon!!

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Most of what we did before was via code that we wrote as per current docs. See post #7. We are adding a spanner to the works by adding a full complement of Abstract Designs.. Here is the SDUIButton... You drop it in your abstact designer, set up some properties, generate events and you are good to go.

So in essense, SithasoDaisy will support both coding & abstract designing fully.

SUIButtonPropBag.png

Event Code

B4X:
Private Sub SDUIButton1_Click (e As BANanoEvent)
    app.ShowSwalAlertWait("Click", "This is a button click event...", "Ok")
End Sub