Share My Creation Skype & Twitch Alternative : Source code for sale

Hello everyone,
*Thank you Erel for making this possible for all of us :)

Watching apps like Skype making 41.1 Million dollars per year (in 2019), and twitch making 3.9 Billion dollars per year
All of the above numbers makes us all think, why isn't my app next to them? making millions if not billions per year?

"A single idea from the human mind can build cities" from inception
So here we are, it's been decided; we will start making and developing the next Skype & Twitch platform! :)

The project will contain the below functions :
1- Video/Audio chat
2- Team meetings (meaning 3-5 members could join the conference call)
3- Video Call stream (a normal team meetings function but allowing others (unlimited number of viewers ) to view the call)
4- Canvas interaction (Sharing a canvas and able to view/draw on it together)
5- Call Recording
6- Viewers could interact with streamers by clicking on animated Emojies and by sending text messages publicly
7- Shop (just like twitch : the viewers could purchase emojis different from the free emojis and send it to the streamers)

The project is built in :
1- B4J system admin :
1-1 Control users inforamtion
1-2 upgrading/blocking streamers
1-3 managing the Shop wallet and sales
1-4 Able to end any stream instantly and showing the reason for the end on the screen for the viewers

2- B4A mobile app (to chat and create streams)
3- Microsoft SQL Database
4- JRDC2 Technology

And many features but we can't announce them yet.
and of course if you have an idea you would like us to add it then please feel free to write it and we will add it :)

The project has been released :)

Project Price : 35$
fs-payment1 (1).png

Once you send the payment please send us an email : [email protected]

As we have mentioned here :
Every sale we make we will donate 25% to B4X by the end of every week !
:)

Last edited:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Saif

I placed my order today as part of your special promotion.
We sent you a confirmation Private message

and Added your name to the list :)

lodo53

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Saif, sent payment and obtained booking for this interesting source code . Thank you

Last edited:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

The Project source code will be released tomorrow (13-03-2021 (dd-mm-yyyy) ) at 11:00PM (GMT 2+)

As a promotion, until tomorrow the source code price will be : 35$

If you are interested please send us an email @ : [email protected]

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Currently we are working on the QA report so we will have to delay the release till tomorrow at 11:00PM (GMT 2+)

My apologies for the delay but we are making sure that we deliver the best projects without any errors and perfect user experience.

Thank you,
Saif

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
fantastic, we will gladly wait the necessary time, for an excellent product. congratulations for your work, always excellent and of great quality

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
We are more than happy to announce that the system is ready and it looks amazing :)

We are writing the instructions, as soon as it's finished we will start sending the source codes via emails and private messages.
Tomorrow we will upload demo videos and photos of the app performance and the app cycle.

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
We have sent the source codes via email and we are sending via private messages as well :)

If you didn't received the source code yet please do wait for 1 hour until we are finished from sending via private messages.
*In case you didn't receive the source code after 1 hour please contact us @ : [email protected] and we will send it to you right away.

Thank you,
Saif

Ertan

Licensed User
Hello, thank you for your project.

1-Question) Is there an APK demo or video of your project? I want to test it.

2-Question) Will you translate this project for iOS (B4i) in the future? If you explained somewhere I could not see it. Sorry.

3-Question) Pre Purchase price: $ 35, is this fee still valid?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello, thank you for your project.

1-Question) Is there an APK demo or video of your project? I want to test it.

2-Question) Will you translate this project for iOS (B4i) in the future? If you explained somewhere I could not see it. Sorry.

3-Question) Pre Purchase price: $ 35, is this fee still valid?
Hello :)

1- Unfortunately we didn't create a demo yet, but we will do that very soon and we will upload it here
2- Yes, we have registered this project in our system as "to be updated" which we will update the whole project + we will create an IOS version as well
3- my apologies because the project has already been released so the pre purchase price is not valid anymore and there are other members who purchased it by paying the after the release price

Thank you,
Saif