Bug? [Solved] B4A Bridge error (10048)

Peter van Hoof

Licensed User
Longtime User
After attempting to debug with emulator i wanted to switch back to B$A Bridge. This always used to work great. Now I get this error message:

Installing file to device. Error
error: could not install *smartsocket* listener: cannot bind to 127.0.0.1:5037: Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted. (10048)
could not read ok from ADB Server
* failed to start daemon *
error: cannot connect to daemon

This indicates to me it's still attempting to connect to the emulator while at the bottom of the screen it shows i am connected to B4A Bridge.

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    45.2 KB · Views: 691

Peter van Hoof

Licensed User
Longtime User
After attempting to debug with emulator i wanted to switch back to B$A Bridge. This always used to work great. Now I get this error message:

error: could not install *smartsocket* listener: cannot bind to 127.0.0.1:5037: Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted. (10048)

This indicates to me it's still attempting to connect to the emulator while at the bottom of the screen it shows i am connected to B4A Bridge.

I forgot to mention, I am using v5.80 beta #1

Peter van Hoof

Licensed User
Longtime User
I solved my problem trying different things. I think the solution was uninstalling some of the packages in the Android SDK,"Google USB driver" and "Intel x86 Emulator Accelerator (HAXM Installer)" though I tried lots of other things as well.

deantangNYP

Licensed User
Longtime User
i am also getting this error now...
My program is definitely error Free

I am not sure what is wrong.. Please advise..

B4A version: 5.80
Parsing code. (0.01s)
Compiling code. (0.09s)
Compiling layouts code. (0.00s)
Generating R file. (0.05s)
Compiling generated Java code. (0.69s)
Convert byte code - optimized dex. (0.46s)
Packaging files. (0.16s)
Copying libraries resources (0.05s)
Found 2 resource files.
Signing package file (debug key). (0.39s)
ZipAlign file. (0.05s)

Anser

Licensed User
Longtime User
@deantangNYP, Did you solve this error. ?

I am also facing the same issue, but still unable to resolve.
Yesterday I updated the Android SDK's on my PC, I assume that this Android SDK update has something to do with this error.

I tried the following without success

1) Disabled Antivirus
2) Disabled Firewall

As per @Peter van Hoof, he deleted "Google USB driver" and "Intel x86 Emulator Accelerator (HAXM Installer)" and it worked for him, though he is not very sure about this.

I followed his suggested methods too ie I uninstalled "Google USB driver"
This "Intel x86 Emulator Accelerator (HAXM Installer)" was not installed on my PC, so there was nothing to be done in this regard.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards
Anser

ingo.tw

Licensed User
Longtime User
I use an Notebook (AMD CPU) + links to mobile devices in question! There are similar problems ADB Server
after remove The question mobile device's connection and reboot it +hange to Bluestacks Simulator ,then normal !
(Note: restart ADV server invalid Oh!)
MayBe some device error!

Ciclope3160

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, I had same error, I solved it by clicking at theprogram menu-Tools-Restart ADB Server. Hope I can help you!!!