Android Question [SOLVED]HELP! Convert App to B4X πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Johan Hormaza

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone!
I am a little worried about not finding a solution for this development that communicates via Bluetooth to an Ingenico Dataphone with PCL communication format. The only thing I have managed to do is connect to the Dataphone via Bluetooth and I have tried to send commands to it and I do not get a response. With all my heart and gratitude, I would like you to help me implement this project that I enclose with all the documentation and Libraries. I am also attaching the project so far and an example of an application that I want to pass to B4A called PclTestApp_1.22.apk.
And I ask you with humility and from the heart to help me and give me a Light.πŸ™πŸ₯ΊπŸ™
Thanks sirs

This is the link:
And below I attach where I started with B4A in which I managed to connect to the Dataphone for the moment.

Attachments

• PCL_Bluetooth_B4A.zip
    11.7 KB · Views: 129

Johan Hormaza

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hopefully i get some time this evening to build an example. 1st Version of Library written.
Thank you friend I really appreciate it. πŸ™ πŸ™
NOTE: As i do not own such a device i can not test the library at all.
I know, but with the experience you have in this, it would be a very important help to start, it would illuminate the path to follow. Thanks

You need to test it and create a new thread for any issie you have. ItΒ΄ll take some time working like this too.
Do not worry πŸ™

Upvote 0