Bug? [SOLVED] Warnings do persist in the logs window?

Discussion in 'Bugs & wishlist' started by lemonisdead, Jun 26, 2015.

1. lemonisdead

lemonisdead Well-Known Member Licensed User

Hello,
    I had to work today on a very large project (20 services, 10 activities) with about 19 K lines in it. It was created using the version 4.30 and it was the first time that this project was opened using the version 5.02

The first thing that I have seen just after having opened that project, was some warnings about some variables not existing. For example, I named Manager a PreferenceManager and it was printed "Unknown member Manager" (in red color). Those lines disappeared quickly.

But each time I have made a modification in the code, those warnings came back. And disappeared. I have thought it could come from the background compilation and investigated more. I isolated them and they came from shared Code Modules.

Couldn't it be possible to make that checking only once or to cache in some sort ? Perhaps my computer is too slow for that version ?

Many thanks

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
  2. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

3. lemonisdead

lemonisdead Well-Known Member Licensed User

Hello Erel,
    I do thank you for your reply and do apologize for the delay. This issue was on my own : my SSD had some troubles and crashed. I had to replace it. With the new SSD, I have no more "locked files" (previous issue reported) and I don't see that behaviour anymore.

I am sorry for the wrong report.

Erel likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice