Share My Creation some projects

Our POS system
first version around March 2014!

EDIT: and here the web platform to add/edit/delete dishes, get reports...
uSAAS-POS

antu_data_cafe.jpg

Edit: and the takeaways app:

Edit:
We added a simple Order+Delivery to our POS:

Last edited:

JohnC

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Looks good!

f0raster0

Licensed User
Longtime User
Nice One, What is the name of your printer? I need a recommendation for a nice bluetooth android printer for something similar I am working on

we use two types of printers at the moment.

some restaurants use this: NT-5802LD 58mm Mini Portable Bluetooth Thermal Receipt Printer
we have been buying from this shop many times, link

and also this printer: xprinter XP-Q200, 80mm auto cutter USB+bluetooth Thermal receipt printer
looks like not available anymore in aliexpress, website here: http://www.xprinter.net/
an option similar here

Last edited:

f0raster0

Licensed User
Longtime User
ahah.. just found an old, probably my the first project developed using B4A + NFC :)

Loyalty card - when touching the NFC tag the app counted 1 coffee, after 9 coffee you could get one for free :p

Last edited:

f0raster0

Licensed User
Longtime User
Someone just refered me to this today, I almost thought the web platform is BVAD3.

Looks awesome!
yes, sorry but nope :p that web app is running over 4+years with almost not touching it!!

I hope one day I'll make working a real web-App using B4X (especially my web BLE project)

f0raster0

Licensed User
Longtime User
My POS system is 10 years old!

I still recall looking for a software to develop an app integrating my electronics development. That's when I stumbled upon B4A.

I downloaded B4X, created a basic version (yes, finally, my initial projects were not related to electronics o_O), and began my B4X journey.
I remember showcasing my very rudimentary POS to cafes and restaurants, fueled by morning energy and undeterred by numerous rejections—back when I was still working the 9-5 grind - on ny way to work I stopped in 1 ór 2 cafes everyday.

I proudly presented my "POS" and loyalty app to every restaurant in town!! Sure I did to every restaurant/cafe! (ok, this city is not too big)
After many "no's," one finally said yes (ok, two, one for my POS and one for my Loyalty). I promptly purchased Enterprise version and worked at nigths, to craft a user-friendly version.

This week 10years later!!! a new version based in pages was finally installed in one of the restaurants - testing at the moment, (now it uses pages, despite its initial difficulties—it was quite a challenge to make it work, with many issues, etc.), but now it's up and running!

and more important!! it has been synchronized with my POS-uSAAS developed years ago and eagerly awaits the new POS version.

Thank you B4X

Edit: will update a video showing this new version soon.

Last edited:

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I believe a good user interface design (UI) and user experience (UX) will help driving the potential customer interest. Second is the unique features that none offered in the market. I spent a lot of time on these things.