Splat Master V2 - How Quick Are You Now??

RandomCoder

Licensed User
Longtime User
Remember the original Splat Master from the old forum?
That was my first attempt at a game, and now I've made it much, much better!

Splat Master V2 has added options that allow the field size, game speed and rodent size to be changed.
The graphics have been improved and you can now chart your gaming prowess with the new hi-scores table.
Be warned though, points are not only given for the level attained but also splat accuracy and field size are taken into account.

With ten levels of play, five field sizes, and the choice of a large or small rodent, there's a level of play for every one.
The question just remains... How Quick Are You?? :sign0151:

PS. Please don't get too carried away stabbing the stylus into your device screen, I take no responsibility for damaged screens ;)

Requirements:
B4PPC V4 or higher
CF .NET 1.0 or higher

Regards,
RandomCoder

Attachments

• Splat Master V2.zip.zip
    154 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:

specci48

Licensed User
Longtime User
I really would like to test myself but all you provided are some nice screenshots and a beautiful description of all the things we could do ... if we only had a download link :signOops:

By the way, the screenshots look very nice ... ;)

RandomCoder

Licensed User
Longtime User
:sign0161:

How very, very embarrassing :signOops:

It was getting a little late and I had spent about half an hour trying to get the image to upload.
MySpace wasn't working which is the only web space I have so in the end I found a hosting site called ImageShack which is completely free.
Check out http://imageshack.us/ for more details.

Regards,
RandomCoder

specci48

Licensed User
Longtime User
What a really nice game! :sign0142:

The only disadvantage:
If you have played it for a while you have to buy a new mouse because the left button is broken... ;)

My first game on the desktop (setting all values to easy) :
Level 10, 17710 Points but the accuracy was only at 23% (very poor :sign0148:)

All my "thumbs up"
specci48

P.S.: Maybe there is a small error left in the game. When I start the program for the first time, select "Options", then "Scores" and finally "Return to Game". After that, every klick in the field area causes an error on "sub arena_mousedown".

RandomCoder

Licensed User
Longtime User
How is it that when you think you've ironed out all the bugs it's still possible to find yet another one :confused:

I've re-attached a new file with the bug removed. Thanks for the feedback, and please let me know if you find any other quirks that shouldn't be there.

PS. My best score is 73,600 with a splat accuracy of 92% but my lad is determined to beat that very soon, and for the sheer hell of it, my best splat record was 243 but I won't tell you what accuracy I scored with that - it wasn't very good!

Thanks,
RandomCoder.

dzt

Licensed User
Hey, GREAT game! I've just downloaded it.

I'm sure that my daughter is going to break my Qtek's screen.
...or better my wife's Axim screen :sign0151:

Thank you very much RandomCoder

RandomCoder

Licensed User
Longtime User
Your more than welcome.

Please feel free to modify it to your own ends.
Changing the splat image is obviously one of the simplest things that you could do.

I've had to stop my kids playing it now for fear of my screen getting damaged, of course they can still play it on the PC though :)

Regards,
RandomCoder