Android Question sql.execQuery2 problem

wapdam

hi guys so i have this problem with my b4a it kept saying this problem where in i have my database there and i have 2 tables set in my database the table 1 is working whenever i put it on the execnonquery but when it comes to table2 which this i keep getting this error i have tried everything redo everything but none works it wont read my table 2 so i hope anyone can help me to deal this problem

android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: no such column: dpass (Sqlite code 1): , while compiling: SELECT * from duque WHERE dpass = ?, (OS error - 2:No such file or directory)
1612589749580.png

1612589778766.png

Error occurred on line: 71 (Main)
android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: no such column: dpass (Sqlite code 1): , while compiling: SELECT * from duque WHERE dpass = ?, (OS error - 2:No such file or directory)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.nativePrepareStatement(Native Method)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.acquirePreparedStatement(SQLiteConnection.java:925)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.prepare(SQLiteConnection.java:536)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteSession.prepare(SQLiteSession.java:603)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteProgram.<init>(SQLiteProgram.java:63)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteQuery.<init>(SQLiteQuery.java:37)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDirectCursorDriver.query(SQLiteDirectCursorDriver.java:44)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.rawQueryWithFactory(SQLiteDatabase.java:1397)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.rawQuery(SQLiteDatabase.java:1331)
at anywheresoftware.b4a.sql.SQL.ExecQuery2(SQL.java:223)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at anywheresoftware.b4a.shell.Shell.runMethod(Shell.java:732)
at anywheresoftware.b4a.shell.Shell.raiseEventImpl(Shell.java:348)
at anywheresoftware.b4a.shell.Shell.raiseEvent(Shell.java:255)
at anywheresoftware.b4a.ShellBA.raiseEvent2(ShellBA.java:144)
at anywheresoftware.b4a.BA.raiseEvent2(BA.java:197)
at anywheresoftware.b4a.BA.raiseEvent(BA.java:193)
at anywheresoftware.b4a.objects.ViewWrapper$1.onClick(ViewWrapper.java:80)
at android.view.View.performClick(View.java:6291)
at android.view.View$PerformClick.run(View.java:24931)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:808)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:101)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:166)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7529)
at com.android.internal.os.Zygote$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Zygote.java:245)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:921)

Mahares

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
t wont read my table 2 so i hope anyone can help me to deal this problem
If you look at the logs pane on the very top right hand side of your screenshot, you will see the warning: ‘sison.db in files folder was not added to the files tab. You cannot just add that db file to the files folder via Windows Explorer. It needs to be done via the IDE: In the file tab in the IDE, click ‘Add Files’. Locate the file on you PC and add it that way. You may need to click the ‘Sync’ button afterwards also.
Afterwards, you may also have to uninstall and reinstall your app to get rid of the original db file in your app file.DirInternal to start fresh, but only if it continues to give you trouble. Welcome to the forum as a newcomer.

Upvote 0