Android Question SSL Error Android 5.1 or bottom

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Lucas Eduardo, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Lucas Eduardo

Lucas Eduardo Member Licensed User

Hello, i'm new in forum, i'm having a problem with SSL. When i try to login in my app i recive this error only with android 5.1 or bottom.

javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: Trust anchor for certification path not found.

If i change the hc.Initialize("hc") to hc.InitializeAcceptAll("hc") its works, but if i do that will show my PostString in the program FIDDLER.

Is there a way to Android 5.1 or bottom accept the SSL?

Thanks.

2. KMatle

KMatle Expert Licensed User

The problem is that it's a self signed certificate or the certificate is not valid. Never had issues with my server (GeoTrust SSL certificate)

3. DonManfred

DonManfred Expert Licensed User

Get a valid Certificate. There are free ones available. Let´s Encrypt for example.

4. Lucas Eduardo

Lucas Eduardo Member Licensed User

Hello my certificate is valid, "UbiquiTLS ™ DV RSA Server CA COMODO CA Limited", is a recognized verifier but I still have the same problem. would have some way I'd just recognize my certificate and not all as the hc.InitializeAcceptAll ("hc") option provide us?

5. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice