Wish StartApp, Applovin libraries

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
If I ask the ad networks to make libraries, does it mean they need to buy B4i first? I don't think they want to do this.

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If I ask the ad networks to make libraries, does it mean they need to buy B4i first? I don't think they want to do this.

Hmm....if they want to get developers to use their ad-platform, I think they are prepared to pay a license for B4i. It is after all in their interest to get as many developers to use their platform. ;)

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
If they want to get developers to use their ad-platform, I think they are prepared to pay a license for B4i.

Yes, you're right but the problem is most of them don't know about our great B4A and B4i. I see many plugin for PhoneGap, Corona, Xamarin, Marmalade... but not for B4x.

And thank you Erel. You always do the best for your users.

cambopad

Licensed User
Longtime User
I wonder why the big company like Startapp doen't provide official wrapper for B4A or B4i! I once contacted them, and they said Startapp B4A wrapper are usually created by the members in the B4A community. Then they suggested me to find the best Startapp SDK wrapper in the B4A community, and if I could find one, I could inform them so that they can recommend that wrapper to the other developers as well. Depending on the Ads SDK wrapper created by the members sometimes could be very difficult if the Ads company update their SDK more often to be compliant with the always changing Google Play Policy because those members could be bz with their other jobs. I thinks Ads Company like Startapp should have their own offical wrapper support for B4A as the other Ads compnay do such as MobileCore, Pollfish, Appnext, Airpush...etc.