Android Question Statemanager Practice

sparks9941

Licensed User
Hello, I am new to this and trying to learn. Could one of you more experienced b4a users check the small example project i created? I am trying to learn to save user actions & input, I would like to start with statemanager before trying to learn to code write & read files. The example app seems to work ok, could someone give me advise on if this code is acceptable or will it cause problems. Thanks

Attachments

sparks9941

Licensed User
Thank you Erel, I was just concerned that I may have used some bad code practices, like calling a sub procedure again in activity create, and calling my clear procedure 2 times in command button clear data. I had to call clear 2 times because if there were check boxes checked the first clear would trigger check box change event and calculate saved procedure, so i had to call clear again to totally clear labels. Wasn't sure that was a good practice but it seemed to work.

I know I need to work on my arrays understanding & I will study the tutorial. So far I think I am doing ok for having no training & being self taught.
Thank you again for your quick response.