Android Question Status Report

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Lary Yenta, May 30, 2015.

1. Lary Yenta

Lary Yenta Member Licensed User

Hey Folks!

Sorry that I have been absent lately but I have been recuperating from having a pacemaker installed. It is really a pretty cool piece of equipment that the doctors can actually program without having to attach wires and such.

For those of you who may have been wondering, I have the reports done and they are working pretty well. I still want to tweak them somewhat but that will take a bit of time. I have 5 people using the app daily and once I get rid of a few wee bugs I will be releasing the app. For those of you who are interested, I would like to offer the app to you or your loved ones for free.

Erel, I am pumped to get going on B4A V5.0!!!!! I updated my license and downloaded the Beta today. It looks phenomenally interesting and I am cracking my knuckles in anticipation!

Take Care Folks!!!

Peter Simpson likes this.
  2. Peter Simpson

Peter Simpson Expert Licensed User

Hey good luck with the PM, yes they are fitted and you're out the same day. Yes I remember you developing the app, I'm pleased that it's working perfect and that you finally have users beta testing it for you.
    DonManfred likes this.