Java Question stuck in sdk v14

Discussion in 'Libraries developers questions' started by Michel Bisonnette, May 23, 2015.

1. Michel Bisonnette

Michel Bisonnette New Member Licensed User

All, I just purchased and installed the latest version of B4A. I received the license file but when I start the IDE, it says that the email address is invalid and kicks out. I can't enter or modify it. So I installed the trial version so I can do some work until Erel gets back to me on point 1. But when I try to compile the BLE example, I get

B4A version 4.30
    Parsing code. 0.03
    Compiling code. 0.12
    Compiling layouts code. 0.06
    Generating R file. Error
    W/asset ( 2380): Asset path D:\Android\android-sdk\platforms\android-15\android.jar is neither a directory nor file (type=1).
    ERROR: Asset package include 'D:\Android\android-sdk\platforms\android-15\android.jar' not found.

How do I change the sdk version from 15 to 19 since ble requires android 4.3+ to work. I did install the android v15 sdk but the compile generated other errors.

So, 1- I need the paid version to work, email address issue (I never input an email to start with)
    2- I need to change the sdk version to 19.

Thanks

2. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

Install the latest SDK version and then set the android.jar path under tools - Configure Paths.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice