Android Question Switching between activities with different orientations

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

I have a problem. When I load a different activity which orientation is landscape, sometime the activity is not loaded and activity resume is triggered but sometimes not. I get these lines in the log :

B4X:
** Activity (main) Pause, UserClosed = false **
** Activity (grafikdetay) Create, isFirst = true **
** Activity (grafikdetay) Resume **
** Activity (grafikdetay) Pause, UserClosed = false **
** Activity (main) Resume **

As you can see activty grafikdetay is created rsume and paused and main activity is loaded again while changing the orientation. It happens maybe 1 of 5 try. Any idea ?

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I am not able to reproduce it with a clean project but I found out that, when admob interstitial ad is loaded in the background without showing, second activity is pausing and turning back to main activity. With unfiltered logs I can see a message saying stg like : Message Quoue : Admob Interstitial and also a message like : JS: A parser-blocking, cross site (i.e. different eTLD+1) script, https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/r20....

Upvote 0

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
How is it related to the activity orientation?
It is not related to orientation, you are right. First I tought that it was because of orientation change, but I tested it now with protrait mode on the second activity, same thing happens when an interstitial ad_recieved triggered.

Upvote 0