Android Question TabStripViewPager add an item in code?

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi I have just found this TabStripViewPager lib and its really nice, BUT! I have a control (coverflow from @Informatix) it can only be added in code! you cant add it in the designer view. I am also B4XDrawer. I cannot get the coverflow to display properly!

It either : displays correctly, but stays on screen over the drawer, and the tabs move behind it or does not display at all!

Before adding TabStripViewPager it was working fine, once I messed about with the layout.

The question is how can I get the coverflow added to 1 of the tabstrips!? (I have an odd feeling that the control may be using some hardware trickery - cos its very smooth and fast) that maybe excludes it from being used on tabs, panels ect?

Thanks

Aidy

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
The purpose of this reply is to remind me in future!!

For 3 Weeks! (a hour or so each day) I have been doing exactly as above! I think 3 years ago I also had this problem!!!

Using multiple forms is new to me!! and I didn't anticipate that controls can have the same name! so basically it was loading onto panel1 (a hidden panel) on another form!

I was making a small project to upload, using the TabStripViewPager example, and my coverflow was on another page! (the lightbulb!)

SOLVED! Thanks!

Upvote 0