Tapatalk support

Jose Miranda

Licensed User
Longtime User
I use Tapatalk to read forums. I found that this forum is setup in Tapatalk.com but it seems the plugin has not been installed in ZenForo. It would be nice if we had Tapatalk support.

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
There are still some issues with Tapatalk and this version of Xenforo. I have some doubts about Tapatalk.
Tapatalk seems to have quite a lot of issues with Xenforo. You will also lose any custom feature such as the search engine, similar threads and other features which will be introduced in the future.

This forum has a "responsive" design built-in. I find it quite convenient to browse it from a mobile device.

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

Jose Miranda

Licensed User
Longtime User
There are still some issues with Tapatalk and this version of Xenforo. I have some doubts about Tapatalk.
Tapatalk seems to have quite a lot of issues with Xenforo. You will also lose any custom feature such as the search engine, similar threads and other features which will be introduced in the future.

This forum has a "responsive" design built-in. I find it quite convenient to browse it from a mobile device.

I agree... I manage a forum myself and use Tapatalk in it. Their support is really slow...

The responsive design worked well for me, except the stuff in divs "header" and "menu" (where the search is).

ednt

Licensed User
Longtime User
Dear Erel,

I read the most oft forums with tapatalk.

The b4 give always a error by the access. Is it planned to support tapatalk ?

quote="Erel, post: 184964, member: 1"]This will be fixed...

Again, with Tapatalk there will not be any search functionality at all.[/quote]
Dear

inakigarm

Licensed User
Longtime User
I use tapatalk on mobile devices to access forums services; it's a pity can't access this forum from mobile phone (can't navigate with mobile browser)

Maybe it's a question of people needs: more people demanding will means reconsidering tapatalk support?

inakigarm

Licensed User
Longtime User
Well, as we say in Spain "A picture is worth a thousand words" (I think I translated correctly)

Attached are different views of a Web forum viewing with Tapatalk (htcmania) or with a standard web browser (basic4ppc) on a mobile phone

I don't know if there are technical limitations about implementing a Tapatalk interface on this Forum, only explaining the usability of different visualization aproaches without discussing capabilites of each solution

And, for people around > 40, presbyopia attacks !! ;-)

PD:
presbyopia

Attachments

• Tapatalk view.png
    Tapatalk view.png
    428.1 KB · Views: 449
  • basic4ppc view.png
    basic4ppc view.png
    476.1 KB · Views: 437