Share My Creation Teamviewer Alternative : IOS Source Code

Hello everyone :)
**Without forgetting to thank @Erel for making this possible :)

As you may know we have successfully created the Teamviewer Alternative Project after 30 days of hard work and sleepless nights.
So we thought we not take it to the next level?
Today we would like to announce that we started the IOS version! :)

Below are the functions the IOS will contain :

1- Remote Viewing the IOS device (PC-IOS)
2- Sending Chat Messages
3- IOS Device will also control the PC Device (IOS-PC)
4- File manger for the B4J Host/Client and IOS Host/Client

* Due to the apple IOS restrictions so there will be no remote controlling but We will try our best to achieve remote controlling.
* Minimum IOS version : IOS 11+
* When you purchase the IOS version you will also get the full package of the Teamviewer alternative project but without the B4A project

The IOS project will contain :
1- Teamviewer alternative B4J (https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/teamviewer-alternative-source-code-for-sale.126766/)
2- B4i Project (IOS)
3- Microsoft SQL Database
4- JRDC2 technology

The project will be released in (21-03-2021)

Price after the release : 250$
Price before the release : 50$ (Promotional Period)
If you have purchased the Teamviewer alternative previously (B4A Version) then you will get a discount of 25%!

-If you have any idea to be added to the project please write it below and we will work on it right away after studying it if it's compatible with the IOS restrictions.

*We will update you with the progress as we finish each feature.

Thank you,
Saif

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
fantastic, so the circle is closed. When it is finished, it will be a very useful and indispensable tool, with the new fixes it seems to work great. keep it up you are fantastic

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
fantastic, so the circle is closed. When it is finished, it will be a very useful and indispensable tool, with the new fixes it seems to work great. keep it up you are fantastic
Thank you very much for your kind words ♥ , and the circle will never be closed because we will always update the project with new features and updates :)

JohnC

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
OK, so if a PC can't control an iOS device due to apple restrictions, then that's not a huge deal-breaker....because I think the below might be a reasonable work-around for that, as long as we can at least "view" the iOS user's iPhone screen.

However, you might also run into a limitation of exactly what we will be able to see on the user's iOS screen:

1) We might be able to view the iOS user's screen not matter what app is in the foreground (if apple allows this), or
2) We might only be able to view the pages of the b4i app that includes your remote view library.

If #1 is possible, then that would mean we can fully support a user by being able to guide the user to do actions anywhere on their device.
However, if only #2 above is possible, then we would only be able to support/view the pages of the b4i app that includes this remote view library.

Regardless of which method is possible, you did mention that your lib will support chat. But a keyboard would take up a lot of room on the display, making it difficult to guide the user to do things on each screen. So, as a work-around:

1) We could simple call the user on their phone and conduct a "speakerphone" conversation so that I could say "press the three dots in the top right of the screen" and then I can see the user click it in real-time. Hands free "Speaker Phone" mode is needed because it would be crazy to make the user keep switching the phone from their face to away from their face so they can see the display.

2) Or add voip support to your lib so a half-duplex voice chat can be used instead of a telephone call, and I would have a push to talk button on my end that would switch between transmit and receive modes so the user doesn't have to press anything to speak.

So, I guess the next step is to find out if we can see *any* screen of the iOS user's device, or just the pages of the B4i app that has your library in it.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
OK, so if a PC can't control an iOS device due to apple restrictions, then that's not a huge deal-breaker....because I think the below might be a reasonable work-around for that, as long as we can at least "view" the iOS user's iPhone screen.

However, you might also run into a limitation of exactly what we can see on the user's iOS screen:

1) We might be able to view the iOS user's screen not matter what app is in the foreground (if apple allows this), or
2) We might only be able to view the pages of the b4i app that includes your remote view library.
Hello,

Below are the answers :
1- It's already allowed by apple that you can view anything that happens on the screen as soon as the user hits accept.

2) Or add voip support to your lib so a half-duplex voice chat can be used instead of a telephone call, and I would have a push to talk button on my end that would switch between transmit and receive modes so the user doesn't have to press anything to speak.

2- Great idea

So, I guess the next step is to find out if we can see *any* screen of the iOS user's device, or just the pages of the B4i app that has your library in it.
3- Answered in number 1

:)

JohnC

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Just paid for my copy :)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone :)

Please note that we will have to delay the release of this project to 28-03-2021 11:00 PM (GMT 2+)

The reason of the delay is that because :
- Developing Teamviewer alternative will require to create a "broadcast UI extension" to enable the app to work in the background and capture the user screen.
Unfortunately B4i currently doesn't support extensions so we have developed the Extension in XCode and then we will have to move the app back to B4i.
Reference link (https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...project-xcodeproj-in-xcode.109426/post-683511)

All of above steps will require us to take more time to ensure :
1- The project is working without any problems.
2- The user is able to understand the code.

My apologies for the delay but we are making sure that everything is working as it's suppose to and to deliver a high-quality project.

Thank you,
Saif

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
wowww we will wait the necessary 5 time, to have a complete and fantastic product, as always thanks for everything

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
wowww we will wait the necessary 5 time, to have a complete and fantastic product, as always thanks for everything
Thank you for your kind words, these beautiful words is what makes us do 1000% to deliver quality projects.

Thank you! :)