TeamViewer alternative : Source code for sale

maXim

Licensed User
Longtime User
... I have faith in this project and in who is developing it... I also purchased the other sources that developers have offered at a exceptional price and I thank sfsameer for the kindness and the courtesies he has given me...

Thanks!

Last edited:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
... I have faith in this project and in who is developing it... I also purchased the other sources that developers have offered at a exceptional price and I thank sfmameer for the kindness and the courtesies he has given me...

Thanks!
Thank you very very much for your kind words!

maXim

Licensed User
Longtime User
... the possibility of interfacing with databases via JRDC2 is a good thing... but is it possible to implement SQLite directly (SQL.InitializeSQLite method in B4J, SQL.Initialize in B4A) without difficulty for those who want to customize the application for a particular purpose which provides for the integration of other procedures and solutions where all databases are SQLite?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
... the possibility of interfacing with databases via JRDC2 is a good thing... but is it possible to implement SQLite directly (SQL.InitializeSQLite method in B4J, SQL.Initialize in B4A) without difficulty for those who want to customize the application for a particular purpose which provides for the integration of other procedures and solutions where all databases are SQLite?
That's not how it works, it works as below :
1- The Client connects to the server stating he is online and ready to be connected (SQL Parameters)
2- The host connects to the server stating he is online and ready to be connected (SQL Parameters)
3- The client connects to the host by sending requests (SQL Parameters)
4- The session starts by updating the SQL Parameters

So the SQL database is a central control (sessions container) , which is the key in this project.

Thank you,
Saif

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@sfsameer ...for future version... you must think a direct connection // with middle server only for IDs (ID of partner)

and direct controlling the remote pc/device using UDP for faster connection-sending/receiving data /// but in this situation we must find a way to bypass router-device-firewall

direct connection will be more faster but difficult to make it work in all situations - may be as vpn-like-connection to each other pc will work.... think of it.... :)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
@sfsameer ...for future version... you must think a direct connection // with middle server only for IDs (ID of partner)

and direct controlling the remote pc/device using UDP for faster connection-sending/receiving data /// but in this situation we must find a way to bypass router-device-firewall

direct connection will be more faster but difficult to make it work in all situations - may be as vpn-like-connection to each other pc will work.... think of it.... :)
The creation of JRDC2 by @Erel is amazing, more than you would think
This project is all about constant connections so we have tweaked it to it make a little faster, using the JRDC2 and the middle ware is the only solution to make it universal and to serve endless connections are the same time , and currently it's almost the same speed as the UDP with a delay of 0.5ms to max 1.5ms
Teamviewer, anydesk , logmein these companies use their own server (middle ware )

+ Using the middle ware is really good for business as well, meaning if you want to profit from it you could charge the clients for extra minutes like teamviewer or charge for a specific feature like anydesk, so using the middle ware will always puts you in control.

:)

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
The creation of JRDC2 by @Erel is amazing, more than you would think
This project is all about constant connections so we have tweaked it to it make a little faster, using the JRDC2 and the middle ware is the only solution to make it universal and to serve endless connections are the same time , and currently it's almost the same speed as the UDP with a delay of 0.5ms to max 1.5ms
Teamviewer, anydesk , logmein these companies use their own server (middle ware )

+ Using the middle ware is really good for business as well, meaning if you want to profit from it you could charge the clients for extra minutes like teamviewer or charge for a specific feature like anydesk, so using the middle ware will always puts you in control.

:)

Using an intermediate system is a valid solution in many cases
However, there are as many cases where it is essential to use a direct connection between host and client
All computer networks which, for various reasons, cannot reach a computer outside the LAN, can be tele-assisted (from a PC within the LAN) only if the host-client connection is established directly.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Using an intermediate system is a valid solution in many cases
However, there are as many cases where it is essential to use a direct connection between host and client
All computer networks which, for various reasons, cannot reach a computer outside the LAN, can be tele-assisted (from a PC within the LAN) only if the host-client connection is established directly.
In a closed circuit (local network) UDP is the ultimate solution, but the whole point of developing a cloud system is that you can use it whenever and wherever you are without the need to open ports :)
So far we are working on speed and the latency and the results are pretty amazing as well, the delay is varying from 0.5 ms to 1.5 ms (The same speed of Anydesk)

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
So far we are working on speed and the latency and the results are pretty amazing as well, the delay is varying from 0.5 ms to 1.5 ms (The same speed of Anydesk)

It is undoubtedly an exceptional result
I haven't seen it yet but I already like it :D

lodo53

Licensed User
Longtime User
I bought this beautiful project as well as the other sources that the developers have offered at an attractive price. I observe carefully and thank sfsameer for the kindness he has reserved for me.
Thanks!

Situ LLC

Licensed User
Calling someone else "scam" in this forum and community deserves respect. People like Jandescam should think well. Many of us are new and learn from the work of others. If you are jealous of Mr. Sfsameer Well-Known Member's work or are offended by the success you should say it in a personal mail (PM).

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
I realize that it might seem a bit particular feature, but I still want to discuss it because in some areas it could be very appreciated
I am talking about the possibility of facilitating the remote assistance of equipment or technical devices by 'drawing' on the screen the indications that the remote operator can see connected to the devices he is framing with the phone camera
To understand each other we are talking about the 'pilot' functionality of Team Viewer
Have you thought about whether such a system could be implemented?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I realize that it might seem a bit particular feature, but I still want to discuss it because in some areas it could be very appreciated
I am talking about the possibility of facilitating the remote assistance of equipment or technical devices by 'drawing' on the screen the indications that the remote operator can see connected to the devices he is framing with the phone camera
To understand each other we are talking about the 'pilot' functionality of Team Viewer
Have you thought about whether such a system could be implemented?
it's a great feature, but as you may know the due date is very near, currently we are finishing up the PC-PC connection and once we have finished from that we will add a portal in our website : http://b4xcode.com and it will enable every one that purchased the source to view the documentation plus a live chat with us in case of any question or a problem occurs. so any feature will be really hard to be added in the meantime, but maybe in the future we will develop add-ons and plugins :)

Thank you,
Saif

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
I think another question of great importance
The name of the project that is about to come to light

Calling it 'Teamviewer Alternative' I don't think is the best thing, for two important reasons:
1- giving the name 'alternative' it seems that a bad copy of the original program is provided, when instead the project provided has a much greater value
2- including as part of the name 'Teamviewer' would allow the manufacturer of Team Viewer to act for improper use of a trademark that is certainly registered or otherwise covered by legal protections in all countries where it is sold

From experience I know that the choice of the appropriate name is anything but trivial, but I advise you to choose a name that can be free from the problems indicated above

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think another question of great importance
The name of the project that is about to come to light

Calling it 'Teamviewer Alternative' I don't think is the best thing, for two important reasons:
1- giving the name 'alternative' it seems that a bad copy of the original program is provided, when instead the project provided has a much greater value
2- including as part of the name 'Teamviewer' would allow the manufacturer of Team Viewer to act for improper use of a trademark that is certainly registered or otherwise covered by legal protections in all countries where it is sold

From experience I know that the choice of the appropriate name is anything but trivial, but I advise you to choose a name that can be free from the problems indicated above
The name is just for advertisement, meaning once you receive the source code you could name it as you like :)

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@amorosik
As far as I understand, it is not a project they are going to sell as a "final product". It is just a name of a project and we are buying the source-code which you can use how you wish, of course renaming it or including it in another software of yours.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
@amorosik
As far as I understand, it is not a project they are going to sell as a "final product". It is just a name of a project and we are buying the source-code which you can use how you wish, of course renaming it or including it in another software of yours.
exactly, we are selling the source codes so you could do whatever you like with it :)

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
@amorosik

Yes
Reading your word, "FINAL VIEWER" can be an alternative name