TeamViewer alternative : Source code for sale

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes it's been completed, and the release date has been already set, less than 3 days to go for the release :)
Very Good.
You will send an email to those who bought the source where they can download it ?
Thank you for your informazion.

vfafou

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Saif,

I would like to ask you, if I follow your Patreon TVAlter Add-ons membership, is the Browser-Device add-on included?
Thank you in advance!

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
We will be using BANano web app technology (B4J) for the Browsers add-on (Post #357)
And as a way to say thank you for the creator of BANano @alwaysbusy :

We contributing 50% of every sale the add-on makes to BANano :)

Thank you Alain (@alwaysbusy) for always delivering amazing tools :)
:)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Payment has been made
Payment Received, Thank you very much for your purchase :)

Added your name to the list :

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
We have just coded our support/Help desk page and it's ready to go.

This page will change to the support page as soon as the project is released (Currently it's a landing page).

Project Support/Help Desk Page :

The Support section will contains :
1- Documentation which will contain everything from codes to business aspects
2- Live support chat, in case you didn't find what you are looking for in the documentation just feel free to ask us and we are ready to help everyday 12 hours a day :)

Also you could access it from the website :
B4xCode.com
and press on support :
1613424479767.png

Louis Moskowitz

Licensed User
Longtime User
It's a great idea, we will implement it today :)
-Select streaming region

Thank you,
Saif
This is an exciting development. I wonder if TeamViewer or AnyDesk use this technique to get the low latency they have over slow networks.
So looking forward to this project release.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
This is an exciting development. I wonder if TeamViewer or AnyDesk use this technique to get the low latency they have over slow networks.
Anydesk and teamviewer do the following :
1- Resize screen capture (lower resolution)
2- Huge and i mean huge data centers
3- dynamic capture : lower or higher depending on internet speed
4- proxy servers
5- and many more

less than 2 days to go :)

JohnC

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
7- control switch, meaning the client is able switch the view to control the server side as well
This is one feature I am concerned about - I don't want the customer being able to control my PC during a support session (me on a PC controlling the customer's android device).

I hope that this feature can be set to be disabled by DEFAULT, and will be set to the default BEFORE the session is started

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
This is one feature I am concerned about - I don't want the customer being able to control my PC during a support session (me on a PC controlling the customer's android device).

I hope that this feature can be set to be disabled by DEFAULT, and will be set to the default BEFORE the session is started
Two things :
1- it is set off by default and you can enable it through the settings, and it's very very useful for example 2 civil engineers working together and they can switch the view which makes their work a lot faster, or even 2 students studying together and taking notes together (the possibilities are endless :) )
2- It's your source so you can remove it or disable it or do what ever you would like with the source :)

We give you the platform and you can develop it to your needs, there are users that contacted us saying that they will not use it as a teamviewer instead they will use it as work together platform and others will use it as a study together platform :)

JohnC

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Many times it's helpful to share the contents of the clipboard between the server and client and visa versa.

But sometimes I may have something private (like a password) in my clipboard that I do not want the client to be able to "paste" during a session.

So, maybe you should have a feature that allows me to set the clipboard sharing to "OFF" by default BEFORE a session is started.

Then, if I want to turn this feature on, a prompt will say "Do you wish to clear the clipboard before enabling clipboard sharing?"

This way, I can enable clipboard sharing during a session without compromising whatever may already be in my clipboard because it will be cleared before it is shared with the client.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Many times it's helpful to share the contents of the clipboard between the server and client and visa versa.

But sometimes I may have something private (like a password) in my clipboard that I do not want the client to be able to "paste" during a session.

So, maybe you should have a feature that allows me to set the clipboard sharing to "OFF" by default BEFORE a session is started.

Then, if I want to turn this feature on, a prompt will say "Do you wish to clear the clipboard before enabling clipboard sharing?"

This way, I can enable clipboard sharing during a session without compromising whatever may already be in my clipboard because it will be cleared before it is shared with the client.
-Already implemented to disable or enable the clipboard :) - third option in the below picture :)
1613501262181.png

JohnC

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Another feature could be this - be able to set an "ignore" region. This way if a video is playing in a section of the clients screen, I could mark a block around it to indicate that region is NOT to be streamed - saving a lot of bandwidth.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Another feature could be is to be able to set an "ignore" region. This way if a video is playing in a section of the clients screen, I could mark a block around it so that region is NOT be streamed - saving a lot of bandwidth.
Currently it's implemented as :
-Select streaming region
meaning you can resize the streaming area

also there is a pause button which you can pause the connection and resume it as we have uploaded videos of this feature.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
We have just coded our support/Help desk page and it's ready to go.

This page will change to the support page as soon as the project is released (Currently it's a landing page).

Project Support/Help Desk Page :

The Support section will contains :
1- Documentation which will contain everything from codes to business aspects
2- Live support chat, in case you didn't find what you are looking for in the documentation just feel free to ask us and we are ready to help everyday 12 hours a day :)

Also you could access it from the website :
B4xCode.com
and press on support :
View attachment 108082

The Support page has been uploaded and ready :)

The functions on the page will start working tomorrow once we release the source code :

Now if you go to B4XCode Support or by clicking on support in B4Xcode.com you will be redirected to :
http://b4xcode.com/support/index.html

1613578660502.png