TeamViewer alternative : Source code for sale

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have another doubt, this time pro @sfsameer.

Have you taken this scenario into consideration?

1- I buy (hypothetically, or anyone else) your sw at the discounted price of $ 50
2 - the product is completed
3 -at this point you want to sell it for $ 350, but I sell my copy for $ 75 or less.

Note that if I wasn't honest and sincere, I would have done it, instead of writing it down

Last edited:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have another doubt, this time pro @sfsameer.

Have you taken this scenario into consideration?

1- I buy (hypothetically, or anyone else) your sw at the discounted price of $ 50
2 - the product is completed
3 -at this point the you want to sell it for $ 350, but I sell my copy for $ 75 or less.

Note that if I wasn't honest and sincere, I would have done it, instead of writing it down
We set the price depending on many factors.
If the buyer wants to sell it for cheaper we have no problem in that.
We have a huge selection of products and they vary from cheap to expensive and because this is an amazing community we have sold alot of source code.

What we care about is to build trust and amazing products and we are even planning on releasing free source codes in the future.
We don't care about the profit very much because we already have a company and it's doing a great job.

Again thank you for your input, but this is a share creation post, if you have any thoughts or discussions you can either create a post in the forum discussion or send us a private email or message.

Either way we would be more than happy to answer.

Thank you,
Saif

mangojack

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sometimes I just feel the need to Scream ...

It cannot exactly be called "purchase".

Why Not ... the seller is selling an Item and I decide to Purchase it (finished, unfinished , who cares)

I decide to buy / purchase an unfinished rug from an flea market. (for whatever reason)
The rug maker will start work on another rug of the same design, which will end up being better than mine (maybe)

But , I am still happy with my 'Purchase' ... I then study rug making and finish the rug , which turns out better than the master rug makers.
I then sell my rug to a friend who loves it, for whatever price.

I my opinion there is nothing dishonest about this , If the rug maker was comfortable in selling the unfinished rug in the first place...

If he was worried about the possibility of me studying rug making and finishing his rug, then selling it for more (or less) than he normally would,
He would not have sold it to me in the first place .

Last edited:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sometimes I just feel the need to Scream ...

Why Not ... the seller is selling an Item and I decide to Purchase it (finished, unfinished , who cares)

I decide to buy / purchase an unfinished rug from an flea market. (for whatever reason)
The rug maker will start work on another rug of the same design, which will end up being better than mine (maybe)

But , I am still happy with my 'Purchase' ... I then study rug making and finish the rug , which turns out better than the master rug makers.
I then sell my rug to a friend who loves it, for whatever price.

I my opinion there is nothing dishonest about this , If the rug maker was comfortable in selling the unfinished rug in the first place...

If he was worried about the possibility of me studying rug making and finishing his rug, then selling it for more (or less) than he normally would,
He would not have sold it to me in the first place .
Thank you very much for the well said words.

can you add this following feature.
when i'm home on my home computer i need to be able to log in to my remote computer at work. then i open excel on the remote computer and pull up a workbook. when i print from the remote computer i need my printer at home to print it out. can you do that ? i can do that with teamviewer thats the only reason i do.

Peter Lewis

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi
I have a question. With this be using external Programs or licenses we need to buy to operate it ?

Or will all the code be inside for all the features.

I am interested but I would like it to be a seamless option for my clients. Jumping to an external program would not be ideal.

What protocols are you looking at using for the live chat ? is this something that clients would need to open extra ports ?

Would there ever be an option for video either live or delayed.

Thank you

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
can you add this following feature.
when i'm home on my home computer i need to be able to log in to my remote computer at work. then i open excel on the remote computer and pull up a workbook. when i print from the remote computer i need my printer at home to print it out. can you do that ? i can do that with teamviewer thats the only reason i do.
It's doable, according to our time-frame we are a head of schedule so we will look into it.

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi
I have a question. With this be using external Programs or licenses we need to buy to operate it ?

Or will all the code be inside for all the features.

I am interested but I would like it to be a seamless option for my clients. Jumping to an external program would not be ideal.

What protocols are you looking at using for the live chat ? is this something that clients would need to open extra ports ?

Would there ever be an option for video either live or delayed.

Thank you
Unlike anydesk and TeamViewer, we didn't use plug-ins nor used external apps.

The code is fully written in b4a and b4j, there are some Java codes but to only activate some permissions.

As for the port, we don't use ports because it's a cloud based app, meaning we are using jrdc2 technology on a cloud server.

Thank you,
Saif