TeamViewer alternative : Source code for sale

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
*This is a source code and not a final product, meaning if you face any problem you need to start developing, so why don't you open the source code and put a breaking point and see what is the cause of this? you purchased the source code correct?

*we tested it on our huawei phones and this problem didn't occur.

I am aware its not a finished product. Im mearly asking if ANYONE else has noticed the same, personally I think its down to the Accesabilty settings. as it appears to be trying to hightlight the text but its failing.

The text I type on the keyboard is not going straight into the sms app, its missing some or all the characters I type! Which is why I asked if anyone has noticed it! its not a complaint!

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am aware its not a finished product. Im mearly asking if ANYONE else has noticed the same, personally I think its down to the Accesabilty settings. as it appears to be trying to hightlight the text but its failing.

The text I type on the keyboard is not going straight into the sms app, its missing some or all the characters I type! Which is why I asked if anyone has noticed it! its not a complaint!
So many "!" , take a deep breath and smile :) ...

1- If you would like support then we are mooooore than happy to help as we do with everyone almost 24 hours a day so send us an email or a Private message and we will help you right away.
2- as i have mentioned above, you can stop the accessibility service by typing : StopService(svc_accessibility) once the application/session has ended.
3- To understand what accessibility is and if it can be the cause of this :
4- Providing information about a problem is the key to solving it, so open the app, choose debug , press the home button on your home, open the messages app and type in the textbox, once you are done, look at the log and see what it says and what happens in the background.

Thank you,
Saif

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, I noted that as well. It's definitely due to Accessibility Services and not related to any particular device. It's the Clipboard in the Accessibility service.
As long as you make sure to stop the service (as suggested by Saif), you are good to go. It is easy that this happens while debugging because you interrupt the android app without stopping its Accessibility service. So you can resolve it either by uninstalling the app or stopping the service in Settings/Accessibility on your phone.
Of course, in your final/published app, you need to make sure to stop the service, perhaps while disconnecting or exiting the app.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, I noted that as well. It's definitely due to Accessibility Services and not related to any particular device. It's the Clipboard in the Accessibility service.
As long as you make sure to stop the service (as suggested by Saif), you are good to go. It is easy that this happens while debugging because you interrupt the android app without stopping its Accessibility service. So you can resolve it either by uninstalling the app or stopping the service in Settings/Accessibility on your phone.
using StopService(svc_accessibility) will stop the service once the session has ended which is the solution to that problem.
The thing is we have tried to reproduce this problem but it's not occurring, we tried using huawei and tecno phones

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
Of course, in your final/published app, you need to make sure to stop the service, perhaps while disconnecting or exiting the app.

Thankyou for confirming the problem with accessibility, the reason the problem wasnt clear was this is a new phone Huawei p30 Pro bought 2 days ago. And I have installed a lot of software on it. As well as buying this source (which is most impressive) so I initially complained to Google, as they are my main keyboard and sms app provider. And the frustration of having an emergency sms situation that I just could not reply to! The flashing text was what put me onto the accessibility issue, and that's when I removed the tvalter app, and like magic it fixed the problem! But as we all know. The problem still seems to be a Google one!

It's obviously solved by stopping the service.

So thank you both

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thankyou for confirming the problem with accessibility, the reason the problem wasnt clear was this is a new phone Huawei p30 Pro bought 2 days ago. And I have installed a lot of software on it. As well as buying this source (which is most impressive) so I initially complained to Google, as they are my main keyboard and sms app provider. And the frustration of having an emergency sms situation that I just could not reply to! The flashing text was what put me onto the accessibility issue, and that's when I removed the tvalter app, and like magic it fixed the problem! But as we all know. The problem still seems to be a Google one!

It's obviously solved by stopping the service.

So thank you both
You are the most welcome, and thank you very much for your kind words :)

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
You are the most welcome, and thank you very much for your kind words :)

Thank you for your apps! I have been asking here for about 5 years for ppl to make low cost reliable source as I'm a big customer of code canyon products. But being away for a while I missed your appearance! 😕

Thank you

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The problem still seems to be a Google one!
??🤔
Not sure I understand..
What has Google to do with anything of this? The tvalter android app is using accessibility services and handling some clipboard functions with accessibility services and if it is not stopped, what you noticed will happen. It will happen in most edittext fields.
So just make sure to stop the service properly in your code.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you for your apps! I have been asking here for about 5 years for ppl to make low cost reliable source as I'm a big customer of code canyon products. But being away for a while I missed your appearance! 😕

Thank you
If you would like to know more about our project please visit out website and take a look :)

and we will be more than happy to serve you.

and thank you again for your kind words :)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
??🤔
Not sure I understand..
What has Google to do with anything of this? The tvalter android app is using accessibility services and handling some clipboard functions with accessibility services and if it is not stopped, what you noticed will happen.
He did solve it by stopping the service once the session has ended :)

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
??🤔
Not sure I understand..
What has Google to do with anything of this? The tvalter android app is using accessibility services and handling some clipboard functions with accessibility services and if it is not stopped, what you noticed will happen. It will happen in most edittext fields.
Because I had just installed Google messages (for SMS) , and GBOARD (Googles keyboard) the problem only arose in Google messages, no other text input in any other app was affected!

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
In 23-03-2021 at 11:00 pm we are releasing a new update. The update will be for the whole system (B4A-B4J-JRDC2) :
-better and more organized coding
-faster connections
-new features which we will announce as soon as the update is released.
-we may transfer the inline Java codings to b4x libraries if we are ahead of the schedule.
-better UI
*much much better version.

Stay tuned for the update :)
Thank you,
Saif

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
wow fantastic, it's a great product, with these new features it will be spectacular as well as great. Congratulations on your work, and many thanks

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
I would like to publicly thank Saif Sameer who, following a request for assistance on technical problems relating to the installation of the Team Viewer Alternative system, offered to activate remote assistance on our systems to verify the problem and make the necessary corrections.
Being a complex project, there are several configurations and installations that need to be performed as described
I think it would be useful to create a single document to follow, with the description of the various steps to be completed to activate the correct functioning of the project

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I would like to publicly thank Saif Sameer who, following a request for assistance on technical problems relating to the installation of the Team Viewer Alternative system, offered to activate remote assistance on our systems to verify the problem and make the necessary corrections.
Being a complex project, there are several configurations and installations that need to be performed as described
Thank you very much for your kind words ♥

I think it would be useful to create a single document to follow, with the description of the various steps to be completed to activate the correct functioning of the project
Once we release the update we will also release a full video containing the instructions on how to install and run the project :)

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
In 23-03-2021 at 11:00 pm we are releasing a new update. The update will be for the whole system (B4A-B4J-JRDC2) :
-better and more organized coding
-faster connections
-new features which we will announce as soon as the update is released.
-we may transfer the inline Java codings to b4x libraries if we are ahead of the schedule.
-better UI
*much much better version.

Stay tuned for the update :)
Thank you,
Saif
Is the new update change all the direct connections to use jRDC2 because I am now doing the same?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Is the new update change all the direct connections to use jRDC2 because I am now doing the same?
You mean the direct connections in B4J, Yes we have changed the direct connections and used JRDC2 in B4J as well to make it more secure and easier to control :)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
*We have added a new great feature :
-Multi Sessions (B4A-B4J and B4A-B4A)
The user can control multi sessions without the need close the current session and start a new one.
The user is able to choose active sessions by going to : Menu-->Active Sessions