TeamViewer alternative : Source code for sale

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
@sfsameer I found amazing all products that you are releasing. Maybe you could somehow coordinate with @Erel . I only come around the forum when I have some doubts or specific questions about a new development. I have already missed 2 of your products because we got no advice that was on certain price. Maybe you should build a thread with only your products, so people can subscribe to that thread (my 2 cents on the table).

PD: We do control more than 300 Intel ICS computers that feed Airports PAX information systems. This software (cloud) as the display is only on chromium on the ICS was build 11 years ago. On that time we paid a big price for TeamViewer 10 version, and now for our surprise they are discontinuing the product on July (cloud access, only remains with LAN access), which is useless as we give services to the airports, but we do not interfere in their networks

Cheers
FBP
@Erel is always creating and developing an amazing development platform and we are using it to create amazing products, so you could say we already partnered together to deliver the best products :)

Last edited:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Actually does anyone use the Windows built-in remote desktop / assistant ?
View attachment 107104

View attachment 107105
Here is my problem with RDP :
1- You need to create ports on the client and the host
2- You need to allow connections which means a security breach
3- the password to access the remote desktop is your PC password which means when ever you want to disable this feature to a specific someone you need to either turn it off completely or change the PC password
4- Big security problems, because there are a lot of Trojan viruses that hack Servers/PC using the RDP technology
5- No blocking for a specific person
6- Too slow
7- and many many more

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Well... it's first time for me (hope to learn from it)... always trying to do bymyself the most code but...

i am stucked for a year... here...
https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/remote-desktop-using-ffmpeg-jawtrobot-or-not-thoughts.112726/

I have to say... i "ENVY" sfsameer for so FAST selling and for his GREAT team... his way seems very PROFESSIONAL.. hope to know something from his marketing and idea selling his "products"...
Thank you very much for your kind words, we really work hard to deliver the best products/solutions :)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Writing such message in a public forum is disrespectful and there is no place for such behavior in this forum. One of the forum guidelines is "don't be a troll". Writing such posts is considered trolling.

The fact that members purchase from @sfsameer multiple times means that he is doing a great job.
Coming for you @Erel is an honor and pleasure :) thank you very much for your kind words :)

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
3- the password to access the remote desktop is your PC password which means when ever you want to disable this feature to a specific someone you need to either turn it off completely or change the PC password
4- Big security problems, because there are a lot of Trojan viruses that hack Servers/PC using the RDP technology
6- Too slow
7- and many many more

the new "Quick Assist" in Windows 10...

1. no need to create anything..
2. no
3. no
4. no
5. ...no
6. yes... :)
7. it is very simple...
8. is only for Windows 10 +

:) but is a good solution + Microsoft make it simple - not advertising it (why?)...

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
the new "Quick Assist" in Windows 10...

1. no need to create anything..
2. no
3. no
4. no
5. ...no
6. yes... :)
7. it is very simple...

:) but is a good solution + Microsoft make it simple - not advertising it (why?)...
that's the first red flag :)
what if i have a client that is using win 8/7/Linux/Mac/Android/Iphone/ etc ...

:)

mangojack

Licensed User
Longtime User
but is a good solution + Microsoft make it simple - not advertising it (why?)...

errr ... because it doesn't work / I still cant get it to work. the progress wheel just goes around and around and ... Another Day maybe.

edit .. it might be that I don't use a MS account ... An error message would be nice though ..

Anyway ... detracting from thread purpose ... appols @sfsameer

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
6- Too slow
7- and many many more

Point 1,2,3,4 are a consequence of the fact that communication can pass directly from the client (operator who must provide assistance) to the server (device that receives help)
And in some cases this is an indispensable necessity
I am talking about the cases of networks isolated from the internet, for example inside a factory (or a ship) where there are small LANs that do not have access to the outside
It is an installation case that I see quite frequently
And in this case it is necessary to use a system that goes directly from client to server, without going through the intermediation of a third party.
In my experience, the 'ideal' system should also allow this possibility.

mcqueccu

Licensed User
Longtime User
@sfsameer Per the blog you wrote, you are 3 guys (Developer, Ui and Database), and I suspect you are the Developer.
Thinking of it, working on this teamviewer alternative project with a 30 day deadline and still have time to answer forum questions - It seems we have another @Erel springing up...

Anyways. Good luck on this project and we look forward to picking some few tips from you. Put my down in case you decide to giveaway some few copies :cool:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
@sfsameer Per the blog you wrote, you are 3 guys (Developer, Ui and Database), and I suspect you are the Developer.
Thinking of it, working on this teamviewer alternative project with a 30 day deadline and still have time to answer forum questions - It seems we have another @Erel springing up...

Anyways. Good luck on this project and we look forward to picking some few tips from you. Put my down in case you decide to giveaway some few copies :cool:
All it takes 3 screens, 1 tablet and 2 phones to be always online and able to reply to the comments very fast 🤣

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
hello, long ago I used pcAniwhere and carbon copy for remote assistance, they had a nice script function, could you indegrate? type customer id:
myteamviever -connect xxxx pwd
lcopy c: \ localFolder \ agg.exe rcopy c: \ remoyeFolder \ agg.exe
RRun c: \ remoteFolder \ agg.exe
-disconnect.
manage some commands like robot
According to the above request, we have added a new feature which is pretty amazing and it helps the user to perform functions alot faster.
Script Commands are now implemented! :
Below are the current commands :
1- connect using password
*By typing (-connect Partner ID)
**Then a password has to be typed to continue (-pwd xxxxx)

2- run apps by typing the package name (-run xxxx)
3- Delete files and folders (-del xxxx)
4- Tree (Navigate through the remote host files and folders) (-list xxxx)
5- Download Files from the remote host (-dwn xxxx -L xxxx; )
7- Upload Files to the remote host (-upld xxxx)
8- disconnect (-dis con)
If you want us to add more commands just tell what would you like us to add and we will work on it :)

Script Commands in action demo :

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Update 3 :
We are finishing up the File Transfer feature and we will upload a video demo tomorrow.
1611956116539.png

An amazing feature (Install APK)
you can select an apk and press on install APK and it will install/update on the remote host device without having to upload it and installing it manually

1611956359046.png

Update 3 :
We are finishing up the File Transfer feature and we will upload a video demo tomorrow.
View attachment 107129

you can select an apk and press on install APK and it will install/update on the remote host device without having to upload it and installing it manually

View attachment 107130
don't know if anybody else would like it but i think a nice feature would be "zip and upload". i do that a lot because of our internet connection. first i 7zip it then i transfer. so maybe and upload button like you have now and another button for "zip and upload" or maybe in preference's you chose "always zip before upload"

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
According to the above request, we have added a new feature which is pretty amazing and it helps the user to perform functions alot faster.
Script Commands are now implemented! :
Below are the current commands :
1- connect using password
*By typing (-connect Partner ID)
**Then a password has to be typed to continue (-pwd xxxxx)

2- run apps by typing the package name (-run xxxx)
3- Delete files and folders (-del xxxx)
4- Tree (Navigate through the remote host files and folders) (-list xxxx)
5- Download Files from the remote host (-dwn xxxx -L xxxx; )
7- Upload Files to the remote host (-upld xxxx)
8- disconnect (-dis con)
If you want us to add more commands just tell what would you like us to add and we will work on it :)

Script Commands in action demo :

great, can you launch the script automatically? that is, I create a script file where I insert the commands inside, and are they executed automatically? like what you do with windows ftp .. the basic commands could be at least those of ftp script, md (mkdir) rd (removedir) del (local and host) run (local and host) upload / dounload file

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
Update 3 :
View attachment 107129

View attachment 107130

This functionality, even considering the most used commercial systems, is currently only present on the Sameer project
I think it is one of the excellent reasons for preferring this system to others

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
great, can you launch the script automatically? that is, I create a script file where I insert the commands inside, and are they executed automatically? like what you do with windows ftp .. the basic commands could be at least those of ftp script, md (mkdir) rd (removedir) del (local and host) run (local and host) upload / dounload file

I believe that if the script execution functionality has been created, then making an automatic start of one of the scripts present is an easily achievable task.
Rather it would be worth thinking about how to coordinate any additions / changes that I think will come in large numbers from individual users and risk creating many branches each separate from the other

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
Myteamviewer -s:SCRIPT.TXT

Yes, even running a script from the command line, and therefore from outside the main program, is an extremely useful feature.
But I believe that once the script engine is created, this is also an easily addable function