TeamViewer alternative : Source code for sale

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Can you break the zip file so I can download this part only? I afraid I am having slow internet connection.
Hello,

Just uncheck the library from the libraries tab and you are good to go :)

Thank you,
Saif

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
One ... Weekend... and too many changes... as i can read it will be new version...

until now - didn't "manage" it (the b4j version) - but if new version uploaded please said when - to check it... +plz include sql scrpt/backups for mariadb !!! :)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
One ... Weekend... and too many changes... as i can read it will be new version...

until now - didn't "manage" it (the b4j version) - but if new version uploaded please said when - to check it... +plz include sql scrpt/backups for mariadb !!! :)
The MariaDB script :
1613982012710.png

yves67

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello
I am back on business...
I have installed the MSSQL and MariaDB databases, ok
I have add the internal libraries and extra libraries
questions :
1-when you wrote there is an update ? where is it ? how to download it
2-now what I have to do to continue the installation
1613986957609.png

could you give me a path to install and compile the project
thanks

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello
I am back on business...
I have installed the MSSQL and MariaDB databases, ok
I have add the internal libraries and extra libraries
questions :
1-when you wrote there is an update ? where is it ? how to download it
2-now what I have to do to continue the installation
View attachment 108477
could you give me a path to install and compile the project
thanks
Hello,

1- The update was mentioned in the post : #533 (https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...ative-source-code-for-sale.126766/post-801600)
2- You contacted us through the email and we helped you to install the project and the features :
1613987379095.png

So please do continue the support ticket on the email because when you write here and copy and paste in the email it will make us confused to where to write the solution.

Thank you,
Saif

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Would you prefer one update and that's it or constant updates and new features added? :)
I didn't "tell" it for a "bad" ->> you misunderstand me... // but for a "good" + who doesn't like updates + features... by the way is there in project someway the sip/voip communication....?

gpa

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi... was there an update yesterday? The support site still seems to lack changelog or other version notification?

And - anyone got it 100% working yet? :)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi... was there an update yesterday? The support site still seems to lack changelog or other version notification?
We have already stated the update will be uploaded very soon yesterday, but we are helping everyone and replying to email + PM takes alooot of time so bear with us about the update.

And - anyone got it 100% working yet? :)
Yes. many users started using it, this testimonial is not from us but from the users.

*If you can't get it to work or you have a problem let us know by PM or email and we will help right away like we did with others :)

gpa

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks... Not had time to try it yet - work is hectic at the moment!, I was just curious as to "group" progress!

yves67

Licensed User
Longtime User
There is no much activity on this post ??
Are they somebody able to run this application ?
With the help of SAIF, I still have some problem (with file transfer)
It will be nice to share our expierence

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
There is no much activity on this post ??
Are they somebody able to run this application ?
With the help of SAIF, I still have some problem (with file transfer)
It will be nice to share our expierence
Hello,

We have connected to your PC remotely yesterday and the day before using teamviewer, fixed your sql connections problem (which you should know how to do) then we set up the JRDC2 (which you should know how to do) and open the ports for you (which you should know how to do) and we did set up everything for.
You, then you sent us an email stating you have a problem with the File transfer and we said we will connect to you remotely today to help you again.

**Noting that it's not required from us to connect remotely to any client but we want to help everyone as we always do.

What i don't get is this, if we are giving you full support and replying to your message 24 hours and connecting to your remotely (which is an 100% extra work from us) then why would you post a negative comment about it's not working?