TeamViewer alternative : Source code for sale

ocalle

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone, I am writing to you because I have not had any response like you. The last time Saif was seen on the forum was on September 26th, I wonder if something happened to him, well if anyone has any news it would be appreciated.
Thanks!

asales

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
He has some problems weeks ago.
Maybe he didn't fix it yet.

walmo

Licensed User
Longtime User
He emailed me monday when i paid for product , but after that he just ignores me.

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
Read the following thread to find out why there is hardly any support at the moment.

That wouldnt explain the lack of support from DAY 1!

ocalle

Licensed User
Longtime User
Maybe it's a social experiment
Maybe someone wants to test the length of time some users wait before they start offending someone who has helped you in the past

I think that when you trust a person is just that, you pay for a code that this person offer and you motivate him to improve and then you think that can feel hurt and or scammed, I do not find the reason to laugh at a mockery of fate. If we have been swindled in the good confidence is because we believed in that person, Internet is a double-edged sword, it is probable that we will never know anything more, in my case I trusted and it was not what I expected, it is to trust to distrust.
If someone need the codes that I paid for, I will gladly to send it. Its so sad that a code not evolve, i don't see why I should laugh at this issue.
Thanks for nothing

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
Not something to joke about. It's in poor taste, these guys have lost their business.

I'm sorry if my speech was misunderstood
It was definitely not the will to mock anyone
"... these guys have lost their business .." why are you saying this?
Do you know what happened?

Ishmael

I think that when you trust a person is just that, you pay for a code that this person offer and you motivate him to improve and then you think that can feel hurt and or scammed, I do not find the reason to laugh at a mockery of fate. If we have been swindled in the good confidence is because we believed in that person, Internet is a double-edged sword, it is probable that we will never know anything more, in my case I trusted and it was not what I expected, it is to trust to distrust.
If someone need the codes that I paid for, I will gladly to send it. Its so sad that a code not evolve, i don't see why I should laugh at this issue.
Thanks for nothing
Hi, I need the source code

John Naylor

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thats quite a fairy tale....
If it was me in that situation I'd be all over making sure I was still about so people didn't get the wrong idea.

In that respect I agree, especially given the time frame.

However I also know that sometimes a situation gets all too much for a person.

Maybe that's the issue here.

If I'd set up to have people off (something that I'd personally never do) I'd still make a post saying thanks for the money and goodbye.

The situation is strange - tbh I hope it's something as simple as they've had people off and not something much more serious.

John Naylor

Licensed User
Longtime User
I find it impressive they lost their business so hard that they get knocked off the internet and can't even have a presence in the forum where they learned a lot of money over a short period. That's a really powerful malware, I really hope I don't get it.
Put it better than me tbh. This.

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
Can I just ask if anyone who purchased this, actually got it working??

I got the first download to run, and show promise
then next download was not running at all.

The v2 (another $40) seems a total loss....

Did anyone get anything to work?? (I'm aware I'm 20 years behind in coding so it could just be me?)

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Here are some of my thoughts.

1. The projects (3 or 4) I have seen so far are working but need to further tune the settings in order to work in our development machine.
2. We can't make assumptions that all the members who purchased the source code know how to setup without a clear installation guide. The product I purchased which is TVA first version has a simple guide but I still think it is still need some improvements. For experienced developers, they can make it work after a few minutes or hours of attempts but not for developers who have never worked on platforms such as MS SQL Server or MySQL. The other 2 products as my knowledge has no proper installation guide. Basically, once you know how to install 1 project, you are good to go for other projects because they share the same technologies.
3. The vendor has too many ideas and projects to handle. He or his team may not have time to do the support. He also organized some lucky draws and free source code give out. Unless he has 48 or 72 hours per day, I suggest he should have stopped providing new projects while maintaining the support for the existing products.
4. I don't agree the projects are not working. They are consider good quality provided the low price. What I disliked is the way he created B4A layout from code. He is a genius to create apps that way but for me it is not convenient to do modifications to the layouts.
5. We don't know one day he may come back to us. While that day come, I think perhaps some members who purchased the projects can offer a job in Business forum if they want the projects work urgently.

Cheers.