Share My Creation Teamviewer Alternative : Web Control Source Code

Hello Everyone :)
*Starting off by thanking @Erel for making this possible for every single one of us :)

Today we would like to announce the next level remote control :
Teamviewer Alternative Version 2 : Web Control

Yup that's right
You can now control any device using a website :)

This solution is based on the Teamviewer Version 1

Video Demo :

This project is built using :
1- B4J
2- HTML 5
3- CSS 3
4- JQuery
5- Java Script

Purchasing this porject will get you :
1- Teamviewer Version 1 (B4A + B4J)
2- Teamviewer Version 2 (Web Control)

Project Price : 40$
fs-payment1 (1).png

Once you send the payment you will receive an email from our partner FastSpring which contains the source codes.

As always Thank you,
Saif

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    161.2 KB · Views: 2,799
Last edited:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
We have posted it in the B4J Questions which it suppose to be in Share my creations My Apologies for the mistake, i have sent dear @Erel a PM to move it :)

Harris

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Just goes to show everyone, there isn't anything you can't do with B4X - everything is possible - so easily!

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Just goes to show everyone, there isn't anything you can't do with B4X - everything is possible - so easily!
B4X is amazing, We develop projects using various development tools :
1- XCode
2- Android Studio
3- Netbeans
4- Asp.net
5- etc...

But B4X is better than every single one of the above, simple, fast, growing faster than ever, and the B4X family is just amazing :)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Bought this now - very quick and courteous service. 1/2 hour total pay & get.
Thank you very much for your purchase :)
*We usually send the source codes within 1 minute from the payment time but our email service provider was down for about 20 minutes, apologies for the delay :)

mading1309

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello
I purchased 9 Apr the package. Thanks for easy payment and quick response.

I copied all libraries to the additional library folder not to the internal folder. I hope this does not make a difference.
I try to compile the sources starting with B4A project in folder "updated-TeamviewerAlternative".
I got a Java run time exception (debug mode) in line 108 of the subroutine "CanRequestPackageInstalls" in Main Module

Return PackageManager.RunMethod("canRequestPackageInstalls", Null):

Compiling in Release mode I get the adequate Java run time exception in line 100 of the Main module

My B4A Version is 10.2
My Java Version is jdk1.8.0_172

I forgot to ask in advance "What Version of Java is requested?"
I will update the Java Version jdk 8u281 (32 Bit) in the meantime. The Internet speed is not well here, so it will take some time.

If the reason for this exception is not the Java Version, can you give hints to overcome this run time exception
Thanks in advance

Edit:
This is the lastexception message
(Exception) java.lang.Exception: java.lang.RuntimeException: Method: canRequestPackageInstalls not found in: android.app.ApplicationPackageManager

Last edited:

omarruben

Licensed User
Longtime User
question, I can control any device? a PC computer, MacOS computer, Android Phone, iPhone?
do I have to install something on the remote computer (to be controlled?)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello
I purchased 9 Apr the package. Thanks for easy payment and quick response.

I copied all libraries to the additional library folder not to the internal folder. I hope this does not make a difference.
I try to compile the sources starting with B4A project in folder "updated-TeamviewerAlternative".
I got a Java run time exception (debug mode) in line 108 of the subroutine "CanRequestPackageInstalls" in Main Module

Return PackageManager.RunMethod("canRequestPackageInstalls", Null)"canRequestPackageInstalls", Null):

Compiling in Release mode I get the adequate Java run time exception in line 100 of the Main module

My B4A Version is 10.2
My Java Version is jdk1.8.0_172

I forgot to ask in advance "What Version of Java is requested?"
I will update the Java Version jdk 8u281 (32 Bit) in the meantime. The Internet speed is not well here, so it will take some time.

If the reason for this exception is not the Java Version, can you give hints to overcome this run time exception
Thanks in advance

Edit:
This is the lastexception message
(Exception) java.lang.Exception: java.lang.RuntimeException: Method: canRequestPackageInstalls not found in: android.app.ApplicationPackageManager
Hello dear,

We always encourage our clients if they have any problems or need help to contact us via email because if am not online my other teammates will reply to via email which is much faster and better.

Could you please send us the full log via email, also do provide the android sdk version you have installed and the Android phone version.

Information :
*canRequestPackageInstalls Thie sub is used to enable the remote controller to send apk files and install them on host phone device.

More information about the exception :

Thank you,
Saif

Last edited:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
question, I can control any device? a PC computer, MacOS computer, Android Phone, iPhone?
do I have to install something on the remote computer (to be controlled?)
Hello,
The web controller can be installed on any device because it's in JRDC2 which is Java and the same thing goes with the host (b4j) but you need to replace certain libraries to make it work 100% in any device/environment

Thank you,
Saif