B4J Question Terminal Server Patch y Javaw

EcoGus

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hola, estoy preparando una aplicación en B4J que tengo que hacer funcionar en Terminal server. Resulta que el servidor es un equipo con windows 7 profesional que han parcheado el archivo termsrv.dll. Cuando intento ejecutar el programa, resulta que se bloquea. Me he dado cuenta de que lo que no funciona es el panel de JAVA.
Solo cambiando el termsrv.dll por el orinal de windows, el panel funciona, pero pierdo el escritorio remoto multiusuario.

Sabeis alguna solución?

Me he vuelto loco buscando información en internet, cambiarndo permisos, pero no consigo que funcione.

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This is the english part of the Forum. Please write english here.
At least you should add a English Question.
Alternatively you can use the Spanish Forum and ask your question there.

Upvote 0

EcoGus

Licensed User
Longtime User
sorry...

Hello, I am preparing an application in B4J that I have to run in Terminal server. It turns out that the server is a professional Windows 7 machine that has patched the termsrv.dll file. When I try to run the program, it is blocked. I have noticed that what does not work is the JAVA panel.
Just changing the termsrv.dll for the windows pot, the panel works, but I lose the multiuser remote desktop.

Do you know any solution?

I've gone crazy looking for information on the internet, changing permissions, but I can not get it to work.

Upvote 0