Android Question Thanks Erel, Klaus and NJDude

Killer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks Erel, Klaus and NJDude. Although I use your software only for a few weeks and I'm still a beginner but I'm already eye drop your great support. I am a hobby programmer and I've tried some other software (AppInventor, Eclipse, Android studio, ...) and I must say really Android4Basic is by far the best solution with the best support. Keep it up guys.

P. S.
should I make my first million with an app, I'm going to share with you of it. :)

Sorry for the post in "Question" forum

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
actually, I was aimlessly, doing nothing, had no hope of anything lately was working creating games like Pirates last chaos, point blank, mu, etc line acts. was already enjuado, hackers + hackers, a lot of headache and little money, I stopped when I was totally disheartened, it was then that I found the basic4android, I started to like it, because even not knowing programming was trying and trying, asking and asking, and always helped me, even me asking the same question 500 times, always helped me, the support of the people and basic4android forum is amazing, I've never seen people who do not earn anything to help, helping me and helping.
My thanks to all of this forum, to continue growing forever, I will soon start my college here in Brazil of computer science by encouraging the basic4androi.

Thank you * - *

Upvote 0

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I've never seen people who do not earn anything to help, helping me and helping (others).

Yeah..
This forum is an example.. a very good example for the environment we are living in.. I think what we are witnessing today.. the free software community and associations, the army of developers around the world, working day and night on Linux without any kind of pay.. the rich like Buffet who donated ALL of his billions to charities.. the world when they rush and pour aid to a remote village in the corner of the planet at times of natural disaster.. stronger nations who who would intervene without invitation to rescue oppressed peoples from their own governments in the third world,
More than 20 nations dispatch airplanes, ships, helicopters, and focus their satellites and ground stations to look for a missing Malaysian airplane.
I look into all this, and compare it to where we were just 30 years ago..
This makes me believe that Mankind is entering a new age.. and the quantum leap from Man to Human is bigger than that from Animal to Man.
The forerunners of Human Age is everywhere. enjoy!

Upvote 0

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I think with wonder that we can not track down a plane, with all the modern technology, satellites ...

Also, I fear that humanity is evolving in the negative. Probably I am pessimist.

I do not know who Buffet, but ... you would have had to present him to me :D

Upvote 0

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I think with wonder that we can not track down a plane, with all the modern technology, satellites .

My only understanding of what happened to flight 370 is that, the pilots faced total loss of power.. not even 1 Watt..
then nothing worked, including GPS, GSM, IRS, FBI, IBM... any combination of three letters you can imagine.. and they just found themselves (driving) the plane in a dark jungle after they lost directions and orientation. All other explanations (so far) don't hold water.

Upvote 0

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Unfortunately, this is not the appropriate place to talk about this (perhaps in chit chat, since it is also a technical argument).

As far as I know, the police can track down mobile phones even without a battery.

Also, I think sealed equipment (such as the black box) and self-powered is achievable.

Maybe someone has had the need to give the impression that only "archaic" Russian planes may precipitate

SORRY EREL, you can rightly delete this post

Upvote 0

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
LucaMs,
May be we can go chit chat.. but the subject of this post is essentially non-technical and it was appreciation.. it happens from
time to time to acknowledge generosity of others and indebtedness.. so many well deserved talk has been written here about those
who are employing their time and energy to help us, and it is only fair that the text remains as testimonial material and a word of sincere
thanks to them. Another thing is I am not the owner of the post (..)
BTW: after telling me this is not the right place and advised to go to chit chat, then you turned around and continued the discussion
about the airplane.. ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MODERN TALKING

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks Erel, Klaus and NJDude. Although I use your software only for a few weeks and I'm still a beginner but I'm already eye drop your great support. I am a hobby programmer and I've tried some other software (AppInventor, Eclipse, Android studio, ...) and I must say really Android4Basic is by far the best solution with the best support. Keep it up guys.

P. S.
should I make my first million with an app, I'm going to share with you of it. :)

Sorry for the post in "Question" forum

Yup, Erel has created not only an INCREDIBLY WONDERFUL - BEST IN THE WORLD (even better than Eclipse and Android Studio) platform for us VB maniacs - but also THIS COMMUNITY of brethren, who help each other so graciously and generously with their time and efforts. Truly magnanimous and altruistic in so many aspects.

I love Erel for this and all you guys too - especially the Jedi Masters and Code Magicians - whose "snippets of code" are so profoundly invaluable.

*WARM VEGAN HUG* all my brothers. May the force of B4X be with all of us. :)

Upvote 0