Thinking in B4X, Wish good start of Year

ocalle

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone, I've been a long time away from B4x, this is because I channeled my requirements via WEBAPPs applications, these have solved a primary solution of clients through PHP, I do not have the need to always have installers in the different mobiles that the client is changing in his life, only a main server with an index. I hope to integrate my solutions with B4j, with B4A I was very comfortable but I had the sad experience of buying many programmers libraries which do not comply with anything after selling them, you can see that they live from this. This consequence forces those of us who are starting to do everything on our own. I learned not to trust magic booksellers. Anyway, I am passionate about B4X, if I can integrate it I will come back and update my platform of course.
A big greeting to everyone, especially to @Erel and the selfless programmers like @derez, @andymc @Informatix, @Udc @jordi @Roycefer and many others. Very good start of the year colleagues.

:)šŸ––

Last edited:

j_o_h_n

Licensed User
yes I want to become more proficient in B4X too. My problem is that I'm working by necessity in a different environment/language or doing other
things 90%+ of the time and every time I come back to B4X there's a little hump to get over to feel comfortable again.

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
yes I want to become more proficient in B4X too. My problem is that I'm working by necessity in a different environment/language or doing other
things 90%+ of the time and every time I come back to B4X there's a little hump to get over to feel comfortable again.
Good reasons to study also... Android Studio + "java Android"
šŸ˜„