Android Question This application is not compatible with your devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Blue Sky

Licensed User
Longtime User
I do not understand since the update B4A8.50 my application is no longer visible on android store when
I go directly with the Internet link I (This application is not compatible with your devices.)
before everything was good?

B4X:
<uses-sdk android: minSdkVersion = "19" android: targetSdkVersion = "26" />

Mr Blue Sky

Licensed User
Longtime User
If i want only
Oreo 8.0.0 API level 26
Nougat 7.1 API level 25
Nougat 7.0 API level 24
Marshmallow 6.0 API level 23
Lollipop 5.1 API level 22
Lollipop 5.0 API level 21
KitKat 4.4 - 4.4.4 API level 19

why used
<uses-sdk android: minSdkVersion = "5" android: targetSdkVersion = "26" />

before my APP work all time with <uses-sdk android: minSdkVersion = "19" android: targetSdkVersion = "25" />
only after this update have many problem, i lost 4 days already only for search the problem.

1.7.4 Aujourd'hui, 11:00
1.06 23 déc. 2017 00:08

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It is not compatible with any device.
I tried Android 5,6,7,8.

As if it required some hardware that is not present in the device.
However I saw in the list of permits the request of the identity of the phone and the phone number ... It seems abnormal ... I think

Upvote 0

Mr Blue Sky

Licensed User
Longtime User
yes, and above all it works
I only update B4A and now I have this problem
since the 13th of September nothing works anymore it's been 4 days now and I find it problematic
Untitled-1.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mr Blue Sky

Licensed User
Longtime User
4 days already that my application is unavailable and that I have problems with this version update or is the product support

Upvote 0

Semen Matusovskiy

Licensed User
I found a letter about 8.3. Do you save E-Mails ? The link works up to now. But I am not sure that it's allowed to publish.

Meanwhile I decided to make an experiment. I changed my program a little and published (alpha-release). All is Ok, available for download. So very doubt that new release is responsible.

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
You can contact [email protected] if you want to return to v8.30. I'm pretty sure that it is not related to the new version.

AVD Manager work only with Android 24 same here https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/manager.97192/
i send one new version again <uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="14" android:targetSdkVersion="26"/> and wait it online for see. I stop fighting with this software I'm exhauste
Your fight with AVD Manager is not really productive. Android emulator is far from being stable. You should use a real device as your main development tool.
B4X AVD Manager currently doesn't support API 28. It will be added in the future.

Upvote 0

Mr Blue Sky

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel
Yes not productive 4 days already :-(
I use too 2 smartphones Sony XA1 and huawei média and my app work fine.
I send to google store and (not compatible)
Thank for take a time and give me the solution

Upvote 0

Mr Blue Sky

Licensed User
Longtime User
This is one message again to customer
L'application Android me dit: votre appareil n'est pas compatible avec cette version !!!! J'ai un Samsung s7, un s5 et une tablette Samsung: idem sur les 3 ?

Upvote 0

Semen Matusovskiy

Licensed User
1) Did you check in Google Console the list of countries, where the app is available ?
2) Take a look "Catalog of devices" in Google Console. For my app I see - 10631 devices total, 8650 devices are supported
3) Permissions are strange (twice)

Upvote 0

KMatle

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

Mr Blue Sky

Licensed User
Longtime User
hi, yes all work fine if i send the project on the phone directly, only by google it (not compatible)
sorry I was not available before

Untitled-1.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.