Thread about the tragic accident in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
While trying to delete the inappropriate messages in that thread, I accidentally delete the whole thread. Sorry.

The number #1 rule of this forum is: use common sense.
A thread where someone expresses his condolences is not the place to argue about other things. I should have deleted those posts immediately. Such nonsense will not happen again in this forum.

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
Why were they fighting?

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It was a shocking tragedy
Really.

It reminded me of past
I don't need to remember; in recent years there have been thousands of deaths at sea, people fleeing poverty and wars. And currently, in Italy there are about 300 deaths a day due to Covid (thousands in the world).

Obviously, even a tragedy like the one we were talking about hurts the heart!

BTW, my fault for that thread. It was not the place; indeed, this is not the site for that topic of mine.
One thing, however, I must add: if someone has read insensitivity in my words there, it means that he has not understood absolutely anything.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
While trying to delete the inappropriate messages in that thread, I accidentally delete the whole thread. Sorry.

The number #1 rule of this forum is: use common sense.
A thread where someone expresses his condolences is not the place to argue about other things. I should have deleted those posts immediately. Such nonsense will not happen again in this forum.

Thanks Erel,
People misspeak, everyone knows that.. I do sometimes, and when I do and someone offered notifying me then I would take it right away.. I would even thank them.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Really.

I don't need to remember; in recent years there have been thousands of deaths at sea, people fleeing poverty and wars. And currently, in Italy there are about 300 deaths a day due to Covid (thousands in the world).

Obviously, even a tragedy like the one we were talking about hurts the heart!

BTW, my fault for that thread. It was not the place; indeed, this is not the site for that topic of mine.
One thing, however, I must add: if someone has read insensitivity in my words there, it means that he has not understood absolutely anything.

It's a little complex issue, Luca. it's like the dialog:
- Why don't you understand what I say
- Why don't you say something understandable.

I am glad that the picture is now clear to you and that the thread was in fact not the right place for unrelated topics.
I would add that every human tragedy anywhere is everyone's pain. there's unseen web binding humanity together. People from all around
the world reacted to the tragedies you mentioned.. no one kept silent. They showed great empathy and solidarity with the victims and their families.
With that said, this tragedy happened to the victims, that took them from the highest level of joy and celebration to a catastrophe.. double tragedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.