This is a tool to create dark / light color palettes. It will be eventually used to support dark modes in B4i and B4A.
It is built on several reusable components and it is a good example of how B4XTable can be customized.
The project includes the following components:
- InlineEditing: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/posts/715346/ (class included in project)
- CLVSelections: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/114364/#content (class included in project)
- B4XTableSelections: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...extended-selection-modes-for-b4xtable.114294/ (class included in project)
- RecentFilesManager: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/104633/#content (class included in project)
- BCColorPicker library: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/bccolorpicker-nice-color-picker.114368/#content
- Latest version of B4XTable: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/102322/#content
Project is attached. It includes a file named default.json with iOS default color palette (source: https://noahgilmore.com/blog/dark-mode-uicolor-compatibility/)