B4A Library Uh, Oh, I updated SQL library with old version

Discussion in 'Additional libraries, classes and official updates' started by schemer, Jan 22, 2015.

1. schemer

schemer Active Member Licensed User

I was reading the updated library thread and mistakenly clicked on a link to the updated SQL library version 1.02 and downloaded, unzipped, and installed it. Now I think I made a mistake. Where can I download the latest library to fix this? I had a question while I was doing it as the file size was smaller but figured it was tighter code. :) Here is the link of the code I installed:
    http://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/sql-library-updated-1-02.8473/#content
    Thanks,
    schemer

2. DonManfred

DonManfred Expert Licensed User

that´s the one i have

Attached Files:

schemer likes this.
  3. schemer

So why did the file size differ when I updated mine? That is the one I have just installed.
    Thanks,
    schemer

p.s. the zip I downloaded from here was 6.13 KB

p.s.s. I checked and your files are different in size but look like the ones I removed earlier. The ones I installed from that link I posted were smaller. Here is what I show for file size.

Mine as installed when I updated using the link above:
    Sql.jar 4.31KB
    SQL.xml 13.5KB

Your extracted zip file that looks more in line with what I inadvertently replaced with the old library files:
    Sql.jar 7.74KB
    SQL.xml 16.4KB

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  4. DonManfred

DonManfred Expert Licensed User

maybe it´s because i use WinRAR to create that zip...

5. schemer

I mean the extracted files sizes. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice