Share My Creation Ultimate Inventory & POS System B4J Web App : Source code For Sale

Hello everyone :)

*Starting off by thanking the one, the only, the hero, @Erel for making this possible for every single one of us ♥

Last week we sent our clients a survey asking them to choose a project out of 7 projects and The Web POS System was the most picked option, so here we are :

We are more than happy to announce our next big project : Ultimate Inventory & POS System B4J Web App

Just like Advance Project Management (Jira Alternative) , E-Commerce Store B4J Web App , Ultimate Invoice System B4J Web App this project is built using B4J Web App Technology.

This project contains :
1-Dashboard
2-Products
2-1 Products information
2-2 Printing Barcodes
3- Adjustments
4- Multi Warehouse
5- Transfer Products from Warehouse to Warehouse
6-Expenses Information
7- Quotations Information
8- Purchases Information
9- Purchases Returns
9- Sales Information
10- Sales Return
11- Users Information
12- Full Reporting System
13- Point-Of-Sales (POS) System
14- and many many other features...

bigPromo.jpg

aa.jpg

This project has 2 tiers :
1- System Admin (Web Application)
2- Client System (POS Web Application)

Project Technology :
1- B4J Web application
2- MS SQL

*Because the project is built using B4J web Application so it's multi platform, meaning the UI was designed to be functional from a PC, Laptop or a mobile phone

*This project can be used to sell any type of business products :)

Project Price : 80$

Project Release Date : Within 2 Weeks

Project Pre-Release Price : 40$ (Promotional Period)

To Purchase the source code:
*If you have any question or you need help please contact us @ : [email protected] or @ : [email protected] and we will get back to you right away.

As always, Thank you,
Saif

Last edited:

Wien.Mart

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Saif ... I'm in. I've been thinking of an app like this ... I guess I'll just subscribe. I am getting lazy ... :D

*Starting off by thanking the one, the only, the hero, @Erel for making this possible for every single one of us ♥

Last week we sent our clients a survey asking them to choose a project out of 7 projects and The Web POS System was the most picked option, so here we are :

We are more than happy to announce our next big project : Ultimate Inventory & POS System B4J Web App

Just like Advance Project Management (Jira Alternative) , E-Commerce Store B4J Web App , Ultimate Invoice System B4J Web App this project is built using B4J Web App Technology.

This project contains :
1-Dashboard
2-Products
2-1 Products information
2-2 Printing Barcodes
3- Adjustments
4- Multi Warehouse
5- Transfer Products from Warehouse to Warehouse
6-Expenses Information
7- Quotations Information
8- Purchases Information
9- Purchases Returns
9- Sales Information
10- Sales Return
11- Users Information
12- Full Reporting System
13- Point-Of-Sales (POS) System
14- and many many other features...

View attachment 114814
View attachment 114816

This project has 2 tiers :
1- System Admin (Web Application)
2- Client System (POS Web Application)

Project Technology :
1- B4J Web application
2- MS SQL

*Because the project is built using B4J web Application so it's multi platform, meaning the UI was designed to be functional from a PC, Laptop or a mobile phone

*This project can be used to sell any type of business products :)

Project Price : 80$

Project Release Date : Within 2 Weeks

Project Pre-Release Price : 40$ (Promotional Period)

To Purchase the source code click on the below image :
View attachment 114815

As always, Thank you,
Saif
I have just made the paymeent. I am realy exited to get the source code because I am a newby in this language and I hope to learn something from that source code. Thank you again.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have just made the paymeent. I am realy exited to get the source code because I am a newby in this language and I hope to learn something from that source code. Thank you again.
Thank you very much for your purchase my dear,:)

Ibrahim Saleh

Licensed User
Longtime User
Does this System have a creditor purchase feature? And does it allow multi-currency? I would be very interested to know

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User

As we always do before releasing a project :)

To make sure the project is running without problems we are in the second QA stage, just in case there are any bugs.

We will release the project as soon as everything is working correctly and bugs free which should be shortly :)

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Everyone :)

Today (27-06-2021) at 11:00 PM GMT 3+ the project will be released :)

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User

We are more than happy to announce that the project Ultimate Inventory & POS System B4J Web App has been released :)

We have sent the source code via email.
Please check your email and in case you didn't receive the email please do not panic, just send us a PM or an email and we will send it to you right away.

Small Demo (Limited) :

As always Thank you,
Saif

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

We are more than happy to announce that the project Ultimate Inventory & POS System B4J Web App has been released :)

We have sent the source code via email.
Please check your email and in case you didn't receive the email please do not panic, just send us a PM or an email and we will send it to you right away.

Small Demo (Limited) :

As always Thank you,
Saif
Hi Saif, what is the username and password for demo? Is this system can run standalone without network connection to backend server?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Saif, what is the username and password for demo? Is this system can run standalone without network connection to backend server?
Hello dear,

Username : admin
Password : 123

And yes it can work locally or publicly with or without any internet connection.

Thank you,
Saif