Share My Creation Ultimate Inventory & POS System B4J Web App : Source code For Sale

Hello everyone :)

*Starting off by thanking the one, the only, the hero, @Erel for making this possible for every single one of us ♥

Last week we sent our clients a survey asking them to choose a project out of 7 projects and The Web POS System was the most picked option, so here we are :

We are more than happy to announce our next big project : Ultimate Inventory & POS System B4J Web App

Just like Advance Project Management (Jira Alternative) , E-Commerce Store B4J Web App , Ultimate Invoice System B4J Web App this project is built using B4J Web App Technology.

This project contains :
1-Dashboard
2-Products
2-1 Products information
2-2 Printing Barcodes
3- Adjustments
4- Multi Warehouse
5- Transfer Products from Warehouse to Warehouse
6-Expenses Information
7- Quotations Information
8- Purchases Information
9- Purchases Returns
9- Sales Information
10- Sales Return
11- Users Information
12- Full Reporting System
13- Point-Of-Sales (POS) System
14- and many many other features...

bigPromo.jpg

aa.jpg

This project has 2 tiers :
1- System Admin (Web Application)
2- Client System (POS Web Application)

Project Technology :
1- B4J Web application
2- MS SQL

*Because the project is built using B4J web Application so it's multi platform, meaning the UI was designed to be functional from a PC, Laptop or a mobile phone

*This project can be used to sell any type of business products :)

Project Price : 80$

Project Release Date : Within 2 Weeks

Project Pre-Release Price : 40$ (Promotional Period)

To Purchase the source code:
*If you have any question or you need help please contact us @ : [email protected] or @ : [email protected] and we will get back to you right away.

As always, Thank you,
Saif

Last edited:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I login and in half a second I am kicked out. Tested on my iPhone Chrome browser.
Hello Dear,

Because of 2 reasons :
1- This is a demo :)
2- We are changing the servers to a newer and better ones so our sites will disconnect a lot today, we have published a status yesterday about this in our profile :)

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
paid..

let's try! 🤓

great work!!

PD: I would like the database to be mysql
Hello Dear,

Thank you very much for your purchase.

The Database is built using MSSQL so you will have to use MySQL workbench to convert it to MySQL.

Thank you,
Saif

Harris

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Saif,

Do you have a full working demo for this?

My daughter works for a large truck parts multi warehouse / distribution / store sales company.
She - her co-workers and local managers complain daily about the frustration and failure of their current software management system.
They have asked me to contact the company owner and present my professional services.
Rather than starting from scratch writing an inventory mgmt and POS system in B4J, this "looks like" a great foundation to start from....

PM me if you so desire.

Thanks
Harris

Colin Evans

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Saif, just going to have a look at the source code for this project but can't find a help pdf, could you remind me of the web address to start the app and the username and password that's contained in the database, many thanks.

Also below is a list of all the source codes I have purchased, could you do the same for all of them if you can
1638435869088.png

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Saif, just going to have a look at the source code for this project but can't find a help pdf, could you remind me of the web address to start the app and the username and password that's contained in the database, many thanks.

Also below is a list of all the source codes I have purchased, could you do the same for all of them if you can
View attachment 122584
Hello Dear,

1-Usually the B4J Web Apps URL is :

But that depends on the project and if the URL was changed

2-As for the database passwords, that also depends on the project and if the username and passwords were changed.

Contact us via email and we will set a remote connection support session, we will show you how to view/change the system passwords in the MS SQL

Thank you,
Saif

Harris

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

Unfortunately no.
It's developed using B4J Web App (jServer).

Thank you,
Saif
From my experience, it could be written / transformed into an ABM app.
It is the business logic that I am interested in and will likely re-write for ABM.

Colin Evans

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Dear,

1-Usually the B4J Web Apps URL is :

But that depends on the project and if the URL was changed

2-As for the database passwords, that also depends on the project and if the username and passwords were changed.

Contact us via email and we will set a remote connection support session, we will show you how to view/change the system passwords in the MS SQL

Thank you,
Saif
Hi Saif, I used Azure Data Studio and ran the following

SELECT * from dbo.UsersInformation

Which gave me all I wanted, thanks

Hello Everyone :)

We are more than happy to announce that the project Ultimate Inventory & POS System B4J Web App has been released :)

We have sent the source code via email.
Please check your email and in case you didn't receive the email please do not panic, just send us a PM or an email and we will send it to you right away.

Small Demo (Limited) :

As always Thank you,
Saif
Dear Saif Sameer,

I am looking you contact no as soon as possible.
[email protected] - please reply.

Rgds
Susantha Adikari

gentianbrija

Hello everyone :)

*Starting off by thanking the one, the only, the hero, @Erel for making this possible for every single one of us ♥

Last week we sent our clients a survey asking them to choose a project out of 7 projects and The Web POS System was the most picked option, so here we are :

We are more than happy to announce our next big project : Ultimate Inventory & POS System B4J Web App

Just like Advance Project Management (Jira Alternative) , E-Commerce Store B4J Web App , Ultimate Invoice System B4J Web App this project is built using B4J Web App Technology.

This project contains :
1-Dashboard
2-Products
2-1 Products information
2-2 Printing Barcodes
3- Adjustments
4- Multi Warehouse
5- Transfer Products from Warehouse to Warehouse
6-Expenses Information
7- Quotations Information
8- Purchases Information
9- Purchases Returns
9- Sales Information
10- Sales Return
11- Users Information
12- Full Reporting System
13- Point-Of-Sales (POS) System
14- and many many other features...

View attachment 114814
View attachment 114816

This project has 2 tiers :
1- System Admin (Web Application)
2- Client System (POS Web Application)

Project Technology :
1- B4J Web application
2- MS SQL

*Because the project is built using B4J web Application so it's multi platform, meaning the UI was designed to be functional from a PC, Laptop or a mobile phone

*This project can be used to sell any type of business products :)

Project Price : 80$

Project Release Date : Within 2 Weeks

Project Pre-Release Price : 40$ (Promotional Period)

To Purchase the source code click on the below Link:

As always, Thank you,
Saif
supports ( albanian_sq ) language