iOS Question Unable to get the iOS ever to make a correct upload file

Simon Smith

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi

I have tried everything in the forums, and I have consistently received this error when I go "Create Push Keystore". Other than using the Application Loader, I assume this is the place where B4i would do a lot of that annoying developer/app-id/provisioning/signing and matching area - I could be wrong. Either way through the Application Loader with the downloaded Release of what I thought to be signed IPA file from B4A - The store always rejects and says invalid code signing.

So I tried out the "Create Push Keystore". There is only one unanswered thread on this in the whole forum and it may or not be linked. I just want my app on the appstore. I deleted every app, every provisioning profile, every developer, distribution certificate and did it from scratch and still can't get it to work.

upload_2015-5-17_15-35-33.png

That is the error 100% of the time. "An error occurred. There should be exactly one aps certificate file."\

Is it possible that someone could make a video or write down in numbers how to publish a brand new app with no apps, no provisioning profiles, no signed keys, from scratch like a "Hello World".

Thanks all
Simon

Attachments

• upload_2015-5-17_15-33-47.png
    upload_2015-5-17_15-33-47.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 153

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

Simon Smith

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ok its good to get the push aps out of the way. I deleted the whole keys folder and redid everything. Erased the account, started from scratch. I will try once more.

Upvote 0

Simon Smith

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel, ok done everything clean - wiped everything from scratch. Managed to successfully build a signed release IPA BUT
The Application loader says "No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier 'com.rplb4a.vp' is correct."

In my Build Settings Configuration Name is Default and Package ID is com.rplb4a.vp

I have even included this code before compiling and both files exist in c:\b4i\keys

#CertificateFile: ios_development.cer
#ProvisionFile: B4ARPLDevelopment.mobileprovision

#If RELEASE
#CertificateFile: ios_development.cer
#ProvisionFile: B4ARPLDevelopment.mobileprovision
#End If
#End Region

Upvote 0

Eumel

Licensed User
Longtime User
For Release you need:

Distribution.mobileprovision
ios_distribution.cer

------------
Eumel

Upvote 0

Simon Smith

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, did I miss a video or Tutorial? Can someone please point me to the Distribution instructions profile?

Upvote 0

Simon Smith

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ok so follow the same video but instead of choosing Developer, choose Distribution so the c:\b4i\keys will have 2 sets of .mobileprovision and .cer. It will have a:
Development.mobileprovision
ios_development.cer
Distribution.mobileprovision
ios_distribution.cer

Upvote 0

Simon Smith

Licensed User
Longtime User
It wasn't anything to do with my string of "com.rplb4a.vp" was it, is there a proper naming convention?
Also I confirm that both Developer and Distribution are wildcard ones.

Upvote 0

Simon Smith

Licensed User
Longtime User
It is just simply not working:
No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier 'com.rplb4a.vpa' is correct.

I am using the Distribution profile, done everything from scratch.
Its so frustrating I have a compiled IPA - but Application Loader will not accept it. This name comes from B4A and was used initially to build the very first Private Sign Key

What am I doing wrong?

Upvote 0

Simon Smith

Licensed User
Longtime User
3 released signed apps still wont upload with "No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier 'com.rplb4a.vpa' is correct." Can anybody help, it seems I'm close.

Upvote 0