Unusual download

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
You could bumb into one facebook user with lots of fans...:)
Or a promo company missed apk package name and posted installs from a robot...
Or your app got to the hart of chinese with your last update...
Or googe simply said ...we are very sory for what we have done to you lately

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Well, I do not know where this comes from, only pity that I have not installed any advertising, otherwise I would at least have earned something. :( :D
dont rush it. You can add them anytime and when they update it they will see ads. first wait for more users =)

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Last month, one of my app (not published on Google Play) got many downloads from India. And they clicked on ads so many many times. I was afraid my Admob account could be ban but fortunately everything OK. I earned $3000 last month. Now everything seems turn to normal, my earning drop to $10/day. I did many check but still don't know why. I just talk to myself: "Santa loved me and gave me a gift" :D

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
o_O
So much money I do not even see in a year. :mad:;)
Me too. I earned more than this number once (3 years ago). It's really good to see it again although in just 1 month.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Last month, one of my app (not published on Google Play) got many downloads from India. And they clicked on ads so many many times. I was afraid my Admob account could be ban but fortunately everything OK. I earned $3000 last month. Now everything seems turn to normal, my earning drop to $10/day. I did many check but still don't know why. I just talk to myself: "Santa loved me and gave me a gift" :D

Wow 3000$ in 1 month is a lot. I hope for you that it was not a mistake and the drop down is the mistake. :)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
GOOD LUCK!!

bank-robbery-1.jpg

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Wow 3000$ in 1 month is a lot. I hope for you that it was not a mistake and the drop down is the mistake. :)

Actually, it's a "mistake". My app usally earn $100/month then it boom to $3000 now it keep downing to normal. Only one reason I can explain to myself is that someone in India introduced my app. I tried to find the source but I failed. Wish me luck again :D

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Actually, it's a "mistake". My app usally earn $100/month then it boom to $3000 now it keep downing to normal. Only one reason I can explain to myself is that someone in India introduced my app. I tried to find the source but I failed. Wish me luck again :D

what is the app name? can you give us a link?