B4i Library Updates to internal libraries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erel

Administrator
Staff member
Licensed User
This thread will be used for updates of libraries that are included in the IDE.

You should check the currently installed version before updating an internal library.

Installation instructions

Each zip file contains three files with the following extensions: .xml, .a and .h.
You need to copy the xml file to the internal libraries folder on the Windows computer.
If you are using a local Mac builder then you need to copy the .a and .h files to the Mac Libs folder.

Erel

Administrator
Staff member
Licensed User
XUI Views v2.36 - Fixes an issue where clicking on the hint text in B4XFloatTextField that is inside xCLV doesn't set the focus.
B4XPreferenceDialog v1.72 - Fixes an issue with the keyboard handling.

These are cross platform libraries, but the two fixes are only relevant to B4i.

Attachments

Erel

Administrator
Staff member
Licensed User
B4XPages v1.07:

- Adds a useful option where all B4XPages events are logged, including the pages stack.
B4X:
B4XPages.GetManager.LogEvents = True
- Fixes an issue in B4i, where the top page will be removed from B4XPages stack if an external page is displayed. This happens with the camera or SafariController for example.
Note that the top page is still removed but is added back when the Appear event is raised. In most cases it shouldn't be an issue.
If it is an issue then add it manually: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/camera-takepicture-closing-page.123375/post-771627

This is a cross platform library.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.