iOS Question Upload IOS APP

Evan Chang

Licensed User
Hi Erel
Could help me about below message,what wrong with it ,thank you.

Error: 2018-10-21 00:43:13.453 altool[90411:47402156] 10.4-style NSDateFormatter method called on a 10.0-style formatter, which doesn't work. Break on _NSDateFormatter_Log_New_Methods_On_Old_Formatters to debug. This message will only be logged once.
2018-10-21 00:43:13.453 altool[90411:47402156] *** Error: Errors uploading 'C:\Users\sesa364125\Desktop\Schneider quality document\2, 数字化项目资料\15、VBA\Ergonomic Assessment IOS\Ergonomic Assessment\Objects\Archive\Ergonomic Assessment.ipa': (
"Error Domain=ITunesConnectionOperationErrorDomain Code=1190 \"No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier 'SEEE.QA' is correct.\" UserInfo={NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier 'SEEE.QA' is correct., NSLocalizedDescription=No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier 'SEEE.QA' is correct., NSLocalizedFailureReason=iTunes Store operation failed.}"

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It means that , you did not create an application on itunes connect with bundle identifier : SEEE.QA , so the uploader can't find the app in your account and upload it. If you didn't create this applicaiton on your itunes connect , you first create it and uplaod again.

IF you already created this app but you are still getting this message I have that problem for ages. I had to switch to a local mac to upload my apps because hosted builder gives me this error when I try to upload my archive.zip. If you continuously try like 50 times , it may work 1-2 times if you are lucky , I couldn't find a solution for this and gave up the hosted builder at last.

I see you are a new member so I hope and think that it is most probably the first option which you did not create an applicaiton on your itunesconnect with bunde identifier SEEE.QA.

Hi Erel
Could help me about below message,what wrong with it ,thank you.

Error: 2018-10-21 00:43:13.453 altool[90411:47402156] 10.4-style NSDateFormatter method called on a 10.0-style formatter, which doesn't work. Break on _NSDateFormatter_Log_New_Methods_On_Old_Formatters to debug. This message will only be logged once.
2018-10-21 00:43:13.453 altool[90411:47402156] *** Error: Errors uploading 'C:\Users\sesa364125\Desktop\Schneider quality document\2, 数字化项目资料\15、VBA\Ergonomic Assessment IOS\Ergonomic Assessment\Objects\Archive\Ergonomic Assessment.ipa': (
"Error Domain=ITunesConnectionOperationErrorDomain Code=1190 \"No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier 'SEEE.QA' is correct.\" UserInfo={NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier 'SEEE.QA' is correct., NSLocalizedDescription=No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier 'SEEE.QA' is correct., NSLocalizedFailureReason=iTunes Store operation failed.}"

Upvote 0